Chapter 14

(A/N Sorry for the sudden um 'thing' at the end, I just need some drama!!)

Kacchan P.O.V. 

I woke up with my head pounding. I felt the side of my and felt a bit of blood. What happened? I sat up and thought. Then I jump up to my feet.

"DEKU!" I yell. I start running down the alley.

"DEKU!" I kept yelling. Even when people stared I wouldn't stop. Until I ran into a short little girl.

"Bakugo?" Ochako asked. I look at her panic clear on my face. "BAKUGO?" she said when I stayed silent. I looked at her. 

"Can we talk some where else?" I ask here quietly. Not wanting her reaction to show in front of all these people. We walked to the park, we went to a place without any people. 

"Bakugo?" she said when we were alone. 

"Deku's gone." I said with my face in my hands. 

"What?"

"I SAID DEKU'S GONE!" I yelled jumping up, making her flinch. I then sat back down, "Some people jumped us and last I saw was Deku getting put in a van." Ochako's eyes widened.

"We got to go tell some one." she said. Her voice wavering.

"Who? The police?" I should probably call them.

"Wait! We can just ask All Might at school tomorrow!" she said. I looked at her she had a hopeful look on her face. She put her hand on my shoulder reassuringly. I could tell she was trying to calm me down; but she was freaking out also. I nod.

She then explains how we'll talk to All Might tomorrow and figure everything out. I head home. I didn't say anything to my parents. 

I sat in bed. We should've called the police. But they might just say he ran away. That's what happens on television at least. But this isn't television. I curled up in my bed. I have never felt this worried. I started to cry. My mind filled with all of the worst scenarios. What if he was hurt?! What if he was just sitting in some alley right now?!

~~~~~~

I had been up all night worrying. 

I almost ran to school. Ochako was waiting since I saw what happened. We stared at eachother for a second before dashing into the hallway. We ran all the way to All Might's office. We knocked on the door as hard as we could. 

He opened the door, "Bakugo K-" we both stop him.

"DEKU IS MISSING!" we both yell. All Might stops in his tracks.

"What?" he said.

"Deku and I we out last night and we wandered into the wrong side of town and all of a sudden we were jumped by these guys and a guy with a gas quirk knocked me in Deku out but before I blacked out I saw him getting put into some van!" I rambled all together. All Might stared at me. His usual smile gone.

"Come with me kids." he said leading us to a conference room where some teachers were. He explained the situation. All the teachers looking worried. They asked me questions. But I wasn't that useful.

~~~~~~

Deku P.O.V.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I look around. I was in a cell. I pull up my hands to rub my head. But I'm stopped by cuffs and chains. I concentrated on my hands and pulled, using One for All. I pulled.

I screamed. The cuffs didn't break. My wrists were extremely bruised now.

"Those were made to withstand One for All." a man outside of my cell said. My head jerked up. How did her know about One for All? I bead of sweat went down my forehead. Who was this guy? Who were the people that knocked me out?! Where's Kacchan?!

"How do you know about-"

"I know everything about you." he said. Ummmmm, is he a stalker?

"Ok..." I said. Deciding to quiet down. I wanted to ask more questions but I didn't know what questions to ask! I sat quietly. I put my face in my hands. I quietly started to cry. I was scared of what was going to happen. I couldn't see past my cell. It was all dark, the man talking was in the shadows; I couldn't see anymore than the man's outline.

I scoot into the corner. I wrap my arms around my knees. I didn't know what to do.

(A/N I'm making my own villain. Don't hate me. :P)