Chapter 18

Kacchan P.O.V.

I woke up on Deku's couch. He was sitting down watching television. I had my head on his lap.

"Morning sleepyhead." Deku said ruffling my hair. I turn over so I'm laying on my back. I stared up at Deku. He was wearing All Might pajamas and had a major case of bedhead. 

"What are you staring at?" Deku said looking down at me.

"Just you." I said sitting up. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading off to the kitchen.

"Awww where are you going?" whined Deku. 

"I'm making breakfast. Knowing you you're just gonna eat some crappy cereal." I said as I went into the kitchen to make food. I threw together an omelet. 

"Food's done!" I yelled to Deku. He came in rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, I'm the one who woke up." I laughed.

"Sowwy." he yawned while stretching. We quickly eat our food.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask.

"Wanna go into town?" he asked. I think back to the last time we went into town. Us getting lost...

"How about something else?" I said. Not wanting to have the slightest chance of Deku getting taken again. Even though we talked about Deku being able to protect himself, it's still good to be cautious. 

"Okay. Then want to stay here and have a marathon?" I smiled at the idea. It's safer here. He jumps up grabbing my empty plate and cleaning it off. 

He then grabs my hand and drags me into the living room.

"Where's your mother?" I ask when we sit down.

"She's watching a friend's house for the week while they're on vacation."

"She's just gonna leave you here after what happened?"

"She knew you'd be here." he said plainly as he scrolled through shows on Netflix. Even though he seemed not to pay attention to what he said I took it into consideration. I turn his head away from Netflix and give him a kiss. When we pull away he asks, "What was that for?"

"What I can't kiss my boyfriend?" I ask. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"I love it when you call me that." he said, then he went back to scrolling through the shows.

~~~~~~

It was the evening and we were on season 3 of Supernatural (A/N I'm obsessed with that show) I liked this show because it was funny but scary at parts. I loved the scary parts because Deku would grab onto my arm. Deku was slowly getting obsessed with the show.

"An angel comes in next season." I whisper.

"NO." he said. The covered my mouth saying, "NO SPOILERS." I had watched the old show. Season 12 has left it's scars.

I was extremely comfortable where I was laying though. I was pushed against the back of the couch laying down with my head propped up on a pillow. Deku laid in front of me his back pressed up against my stomach. I had my arm around him and his arms held onto mine. His head was nuzzled under my chin.

I started to rub Deku's stomach. He giggled. So I started to move my fingers. 

"Stop!" he yelled laughing as I proceeded to tickle him. I kept going, moving over top of him, he kicked his legs in the air. I eventually stopped. Deku gasping for breath. I stare down at him, "Didn't know you were that ticklish." I said starting to laugh.

Deku then grabbed my head pulling me down and kissing me I immediately kissed back. It was a deep kiss that lasted for a while. Deku soon pulled away.

"Where'd that come from?" I asked.

"What? Can't I kiss my boyfriend?" he said mimicking me. I laugh and la back down in the position we were in before.

A loud, "SON OF A BITCH!" and Deku lays down quickly engrossed in the show.

We spent the rest of the night watching the show and eventually falling asleep next to each other again.

(A/N I might just make a lot of fluff chapters until I add some drama then more fluff and then sadly it may come to an end. BUT THAT WON'T BE FOR A LOOOOOONNNNGGGG TIME!!!!!)