Chapter 6

We all finally stopped crying, long enough to talk. When I stopped crying, my head was hurting more than it ever had. "Look, I'm sorry for asking that it was what she wanted me to do.", I said.

"Who?", Stiles asked.

"Allison."

"What?", Scott said, he sounded angry.

"Allison, she told me to ask you, I don't know why she just told me to. Before I could ask her why, I woke up.

"Then go back to sleep.", Stiles said.

"I don't know if I can. I don't feel tired at all."

"Well then, what makes you tired." I shrugged my shoulders. "At least try." And Stiles smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Stiles was such a comforting person, he always made me...

"Could you stop staring at each other like that, and find some way to fall asleep?", Scott said, frustrated.

"Ok. I have previouly gone through some rough time with sleep. You know, sleep paralysis. And it was really hard not to sleep..."

"Sorry to you cut you off, but how does this help?", I said.

"Just please try to get back to sleep.", he said softly. "If it makes you fall asleep, I'll bring you some nice warm milk, and give you a kiss good night.", Stiles said, sweetly. And I could help but laugh. "Now please, go to sleep.", he said, even softer. There was something about his voice that made me feel the pull of sleep, and without even realizing it, I leaned over and put my head on Stiles's shoulder, then fell asleep.

{Stiles's P.O.V}

  She just now fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful when sleeping, and beautiful. I could feel her hot breath on my neck, and chills ran down my spine. I wrapped my right arm around her waist, but gently enough not to wake her. She needed to sleep. I looked at Scott, who had a sheepish grin on his face. "Doesn't the adorable couple look adorable?", he said. I could feel my cheeks flush red. "Funny, Scott I barely know her."

"And that doesn't explain the fact that your heartbeat started racing when her head fell on your shoulder." 'You love Julie.' He mouthed, while using hand signals. "Do not.", I said sheepishly.

{End of P.O.V}

  My dream once again contiued from where it left off.

"What why do you want me to ask Scott about you?", I said quickly.

"Because you have the right to know. Don't hesitate to ask.", she replied sternly.

"But I hardly know them. How do I even know your name, I've never met you before?"

"That doesn't matter now. You must warn Scott and Stiles. They're coming! They're coming! You're about to wake up."

"Allison, wait. Who's coming?". Before I could get a response, I woke up. "They're coming!", I shouted the instant I woke up.

"Who's coming?", Stiles asked.

"I don't know.", I replied. I looked down and saw that Stiles's arm was around my waist. I tried to ignore it, but he had such a gentle and warm touch it was hard to ignore. Luckly neither of them saw me blush so, I was good. I told them my dream.

  "Are you sure that's what happened?", Stiles asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"So how do we get ready for something we don't know what?", Scott asked.

"We could tell Derek.", Stiles suggested.

"Yeah, I guess you're right.", Scott said.

"You don't mind if I stay over do you?" Stiles asked.