Chapter 7

{Stiles's P.O.V}

  I woke up to the sounds of wailing sirens, but I wasn't able to open my eyes. I could hear a girl's voice, but wasn't able to make out what she was saying, and it was followed by a male's voice. I could feel pain all throughout my body, and there was a breathing mask over my mouth and nose.

   I could feel I was drenched in my own blood from the accident. I couldn't take the pain anymore so I let out a small groan, I don't know if anyone heard me but before I heard any voices, I once again blacked out.

{End of P.O.V}

{Scott's P.O.V}

  Seeing Stiles like this, being pulled out of the wreckage of his car, made me feel like I had just lost a brother, he was my best friend. I can't loose him. He was covered in blood and glass. I listened close enough and was able to hear his heartbeat, which was racing. The paramedics said that he was going to be fine, he had 3 broken ribs, his spine was fractured, but he wasn't going to be paralyzed. Then Stiles groaned. But he didn't open his eyes. "He's alive.", Lydia said. Kira's eyes were filled with joy to know that he was fine, especially Julie. I held Kira's hand to comfort her and she held it back.

  Once we reached the hospital, the doctors placed Stiles into another bed, and wheeled him away. The rest of us sat in the waiting room anxiously, for what felt like hours. When the doctor finally came, he said, "Your friend will be fine, all though he suffered from three broken ribs, a fractured spine, and broken tailbone. He won't be paralysed, but will be in recovery for a while. He's very lucky to survive, at a speed like that, he could have died.", then he walked away. I nearly would have tackled him to the ground, but Lydia, Kira and Julie pulled me back just in time. Then a nurse walked in and said in a delicate voice, "Are you all here for Stiles Stilinski?"

"Yes.", I said.

"You can go see him now, in Room 305."

  When we reached Stiles's room, he was lying unconscious in the hospital bed, he was still alive and now his heartbeat slowed to a regular pace. A breathing mask still over his face and he now wore a hospital gown. The blood was cleaned off him, but all that was left were  a bunch of cuts left from glass, seeing him like this brought tears to my eyes. And some fell down my cheeks. I walked up to his lifeless body and rested my hand on his arm, I began to drain the pain from him, he stirred and moved his head around, but other than that he felt comfortable, as for me he was in a lot of pain.

{End of P.O.V}

{Stiles's P.O.V}

  I layed on the bed and I heard footsteps coming in the room, after a while I felt someone's hand on my arm, and in what felt like 3 seconds, all the excruciating pain I felt drain out through my arm. And I immediately knew that it was Scott. I tried to open my eyes but it felt like they were glued together. Instead I just let out a small groan to let him know I was awake. Then I was able to hear him say, "Glad to know you're not dead." There was relief in his voice. Since I could groan I tried to speak but words wouldn't come out.

{End of P.O.V}

  Knowing that Stiles was ok, made me feel less uncomfortable. But how did he get into the accident? "Scott? How could Stiles have gotten in the accident in the first place", I asked.

"Because of you.", he said angrily. "This is all your fault."

"Scott, what are you saying?", Kira said.

"I'm saying that because if it weren't for you, Stiles would have never been in the crash.", He said while facing me and his eyes glowing red.

"Scott calm down, you're shifting.", Lydia said. I started walking backwards and Scott began moving forwards towards me.