Chapter 13

WARNING: PG-13 CONTENT

  We walked up the steps to my house and walked inside. I was instantly greeted by Stiles, he hugged me tightly. "Stiles? What are you doing?", I asked him.

"Nothing, you look hot. What are you supposed to be?"

"It's Hispanic heritage, Day of The Dead."

"Cool. That is amazing."

"What would be funny is Scott being a werewolf, and dressing up like one."

"Yeah. That would be.", he said, laughing.

"Speaking of Scott were is he?" As if on que Scott came downstairs. His costume was... well what me and Stiles were just talking about, he used his werewolf form. Me and Scott quickly walked up to him.

"Scott. What the hell are you doing?", Stiles asked him.

"What? I didn't feel like, going shopping just for a costume and it's Halloween, I'll just say it's makeup and colored contacts."

"Sure."

It was really hard to walk around because of dancing people and trying not to step on people's feet. I walked to my back porch and looked up to the starry night, I stayed there and then Stiles came up behind me.

"Hey you ok?", he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just wanted to be alone."

{Stiles' s P.O.V}

I came to Julie's s back porch and she was there. She looked really cute in her costume, I on the other hand wasn't wearing a costume. I stood beside her and followed her gaze. "Looks pretty cool, huh?", I said.

"Yeah, I love looking at stars, but I can never tell which constellation is what."

"Yeah, well neither can I.", she laughed.

"Ok. Stiles I gotta go make sure the party hasn't destroyed my house yet.", she said as she walked away.

{End of P.O.V}

  Well, so far the party hasn't gotten to out of control. I mean a few people were making out in corners, all I needed to do was make sure no one was in my room. I quickly raced up the stairs and into my room. Luckly, no one was there.

  I stayed in there for a while and Stiles walked in. "Nice room.", he said. I sat down on my bed and he followed my action. "Thanks. Stiles, are you following me or something?"

"Well, I'm at your house and it's a party, so no I am not.", he looked into my eyes. And I looked in his. Soon enough, he leaned in and our lips connected. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck and the kiss became more intense. I ruffled his hair and he pulled me closer.

  We found ourselves exploring each other with our hands, and we continued to kiss. I could feel Stiles's hands under my shirt, and pulled it up and off. He kissed my cheek and then my neck. I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

  We fell down on the bed and now Stiles was on top of me. I held his shirt and took it of him. I began rubbing my hands up and down his bare chest. Our lips moved in sync for a while. He kissed my neck again, then my chest and to my belly, then up again. His lips were soft and warm and I loved his touch.

  "Hey, do you think we sh-", Scott opened the door, and Stiles and I sat up. "-should stop the party."

  "What the hell is happening?", Scott said.