Chapter 10

"Dead? Why?"

"Because, he's a threat."

  "To who?"

"To me and my pack. He must be dead, and so shall his friends, with them dead, I have all the power to corrupt Beacon Hills."With that he started laughing evilly. He wanted him dead. I couldn't let that happen, never. "So what do you want with me?"

"You see that's where you come in."

  "What do you mean?"

"You're going to kill them, for me."

  {Stiles's P.O.V}

  I woke up with a terrible pain in the back of my head and I moved my hand to the spot and blood was oozing from the impact. Whoever hit me, hit me hard. Suddenly, I realized Julie wasn't there. "Julie?" I sat up and looked around no sign of her, I stood up and ran to the livingroom, still no sign of her.

  After a long while of searching, Julie wasn't in my house. So I called her cell, but she didn't pick up. Then someone banged at my door, I answered it. At the door was Scott. "What happened?", he asked. He looked worried. "I heard someone scream."

  "I don't know, all I remember it being hit in the head."

"By who?", he started walking inside.

  "I don't know." I touched the back of my head again, and the blood was drying and some was still oozing, and I still had an agonizing headache.

  {End of P.O.V}

  "No, I'm not going to kill them."

"Oh, but you will. Or else."

  "Or else what?"

"Or else, I'll kill you along with them."

  "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

  I couldn't hurt Scott or his friends, but I couldn't die. My mind was split, and having a full-on war. I couldn't come up with a plan, so with a heavy heart. I gave in.

  {Stiles's P.O.V}

"Did you try calling her?", Scott asked, sitting down.

  "Yeah, but she didn't pick up."

"So what do we do?"

  "We try to find her."

"But how? We don't even know where to start."

  "Then, continuously call her or she calls us."

"Yeah, what a great way to find her."

  "Hey, I am not sure what to do, but you could at least help me."

"Don't worry, I help you." He patted my shoulder, and stood up. "Now when's the last time you saw her?"

  {End of P.O.V}

  "I'll...help you kill them.", tears welled up in my eyes. I knew this sounded selfish of me, but what else could I do? Scott and Stiles would never forgive me for this.

"Good, but remember this. If you try anything I will know, because I control you." His words echoed through my mind and I couldn't shake them loose, how could I plan something now? "So, now I want you to take out your cell and dial McCall's number and tell him where you are." I followed his orders.

{Scott's P.O.V}

  My phone began to buzz in my pocket, and I looked at the ID, it was Julie. "Hey, she called me." I looked at Stiles's face and it lit up. "Answer it.", he urged.

  "Hello?"

"You have to come find me."

  "Julie, where are you?"

"I'm in an abandoned subway station, you must hurry, please." Then I lost connection.

"What did she say?", Stiles asked.

  "She's in an abandoned subway station."

"What station?"

  I shrugged my shoulders. "But I could get something of hers,  and get a lock on her scent."

"Good idea."

  {End of P.O.V}

  "I told him your little hideout, what do you want from me now?"

"Do you think I'm letting you go now?"

  "Well, what else do you want?"

"Scott McCall dead."

  "Well, I can't do that if I'm here all tied up."

"I'm not letting you go till McCall gets here."

  "Well, why not?"

"Because, you are going to kill him. If you don't, I'll kill you along with McCall."

  {Stiles's P.O.V}

  "So do you have a lock on her scent?", I asked Scott.

"Yep.", he just now stopped smelling the towel.

  "Now lets find her."

  We got to my jeep, and I turned on the engine then we were on our way. Scott stuck his head out the window, then told me to go left. After about 30 minutes, we came to the station. We got underground and were hit by a very digusting smell, of dirty water and something that just died.

  20 minutes of searching went by and we eventually started hearing voices. "Julie? Is that you?", I said.

"Stiles? You have to get out of here he-", she cut off by something that covered her mouth. We came across a set of stairs that led us deeper underground and the smell became more foul. Around a corner I could see Julie tied to a chair, struggling to get free. She mumbled something through the handkerchief that was tied around her mouth. I ran up to help her.

  I removed the sheet and she instantly said, "Scott look out, he's going to kill you!"

  "Who does?", I asked.

"Alrik. Alrik wants to kill all of you!"

  "Why?"

"He want power over Beacon Hills. And he can't do that when you guys around saving people." Then Scott transformed into a werewolf and started fighting another alpha. Alrik.

  {End of P.O.V}