Chapter 3

Ariana pov
I saw Cole on the floor and Elizabeth sitting beside him crying I looked closer to see Cole had a blood stain on his shirt.

I started crying Adym just hugged me then called 911 while he was on the phone I asked Elizabeth what happened I was hugging her while she told the story

" okay so Cole and I were eating and then my ex saw us and came in here and stabbed Cole and ran off then y'all came. He didn't say anything all he did was just stab Cole." At this point she was bawling her eyes out I just sat there and hugged her. Adym came over where we were, " the ambulance is going to here in like 5 to 10 minutes it's going to be okay." He said hugging us.

The ambulance got here checked his pulse and then put him on a gurney and brought him inside the ambulance. My face was in adyms chest as he was holding me close then I got out of his grip and went over to Elizabeth " I'm so sorry" I said hugging her " its okay, I'm going to be okay."

We arrived at the hospital and we were waiting in the waiting room we waited for around 25 minutes then the doctor came out and asked who his girlfriend was and then Elizabeth raised her hand I smirked at her she rolled her eyes jokingly then we were sitting in silence until Adym Broke it

"I know this isn't the right time but recently I've seen you at your worst, and I've also seen you at your best and all between. And plus you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever meet inside and out. Your not in the best position right now but Ariana Rose Sprouse, will you be my girlfriend?" He said with tears in his eyes. "Adym."