Scavenger hunt ✨

Elizabeth's pov
I wake up, in my new apartment. I lay there, eyes closed, thinking. I was thinking about how crazy yesterday was, Ariana could have went to jail I'm pretty sure.

I smell bacon after a few minutes of staring at my eyelids. I instantly open my eyes, I turn around to give Cole a kiss but he is gone. I groan as I roll out of bed, I stand on my two feet, rubbing my eyes.

I walked into the kitchen, I look up to see Tom cooking. He turns around "do you want some?" He smiles, "no thanks, do you know where Cole is?" He looks back at the stove, "no, sorry." He says then turns and gives me an innocent smile.

I went to my restroom to put on some makeup, I opened my makeup bag and saw a note on top of all the makeup.

"You have found the first note! Now you have to find the first hint, you are now doing a scavenger hunt. You will find the first hint in a type of transportation ~ Cole "

I smile, I pull the note off of all my makeup then put on slight mascara and a little bit of concealer.

After that I went to my car, I opened the car door to see a note on my seat.

"go to the place with lots of our memories, like our first kiss and much more ~ Cole ♡"

I picked up the note then made my way to his house. It was only about fifteen minutes away, I smiled the whole way there.

I arrived at his house and on the door was another note.

"find me at the place you love the most ~ Cole♡"

I smile, I get back into my car as a drive to the park. I arrived at the park and go to my favorite place, the swings. I go to the middle swing and look down at the seat, I smile staring at the note.

"Find me in the forest, down the trail and to the right. You will see water and leaves, you will eventually see me ~ Cole ♡"

I go to where the forest is then find a trail, I re-say the note in my head "and to the right. You will see water and leaves, you will eventually see me ~ Cole ♡" I say it in his voice.

I turn to the right and see the most beautiful thing,

I walked towards the trees, looking down as I make footprints in the snow

I walked towards the trees, looking down as I make footprints in the snow. I listen to the sound of the snow cracking, where I was from it never snowed so I really enjoy this weather.

I see Cole with like five coats on, I giggle. I look on what he is sitting on, a picnic of all my favorite foods, with a big thing of my favorite drink. I smile, I ran over to Cole and just hug him, he giggles.

We had basically lunch then finally got into each other's vehicles. Then drove to the apartment, we had a race to see who could get there first, and of course I won.