Triple date 💕

Elizabeth's pov
I woke up for once in a whole freaking lifetime by just making myself wake up. I got up in my own apartment, peaceful, quiet. I dreamed about what mine and Coles wedding would be like, blue and white, white rose petals down the isle, him standing there looking perfect, as always, and everything else was just perfect. As I'm laying in my bed thinking about the perfect wedding *ding!* Caroline text me,

Caroline💘- heyyy Adym wants to know if you and Cole want to come to the arcade with us, it's going to be you,Cole,me,Adym,Ariana, and Tom.
Me- oh okay, let me see if Cole wants to go, and if he doesn't I'll still come as like a fifth wheel 😂💕
Caroline💘- gotcha, just let me know if Cole wants to go :)
Read

Me- heyy Cole! Would you like to go to an arcade, with Ariana, Tom, Caroline, and Adym?
Babe💞- Yeah that sounds fun, what time?
Me- uhh let me go and ask brb
Read

Me- uh what time?
Caroline💘- 8:15, and Adym will pick all of us up and drive us.
Me- KK, thanks for the info
Caroline💘- Np 💕
Read

Me- 8:15
Babe💞- ok, see you there
Me- okay. Ttyl
Read

I got up, took a shower,ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, then straighten my hair, and then called Ariana.

"Ariana?!" "Yeah?" She says, laughing in the background "can you come over?" "Yeah sure, why?" "Outfit." Is all I say, " Yeah coming." She says then hangs up.

After about seven minutes, I see her car pull up. She walks into the house and sees me on the couch.

"Elizabeth, we only have like six hours so let's get this going." She says with a smile on her face, kind of moving her hand to the stair case as to say for me to go upstairs. "That's enough time," I say, "for the both of us?" She says her eyebrows coming together, "ughh, no" I say while pushing myself off of the couch, Ariana runs upstairs and goes into my room, I go after her.

After two hours of finding the perfect outfit for me and like what makeup I should do and all the other good stuff Ariana brings me to her house so that we can figure out her stuff.

We found Ariana an outfit and she put on natural makeup and then I put her hair into two Dutch braids. All of that took about three hours so we still had about an hour left.

We went down stairs and watch one episode of supernatural, then I saw headlights in her driveway, it was Tom. He came up to the door, knocked and all that other good stuff. Grabbed her hand then they left so I went to Coles room and told him I was ready.

We got to Adyms house, and we all got in Adyms car so that we could all go to the arcade. It was Adym in the driver seat, Caroline in the passenger side, Ariana was sitting by Tom, and I was sitting by Cole, Ariana and I shared a seat.

We got to the arcade and Ariana ran off with Tom, I was with Cole, Adym and Caroline were playing basketball trying to see who could shoot more baskets.

I found a photo booth and I wanted me and Cole to go take a few pictures but someone else was in there so me and Cole waited a few minutes as we saw like twenty little picture things come out, I looked at the couple, it was Ariana and Tom. I looked at the pictures in awe....

Cole and I took like two hundred pictures, until we thought we had enough pictures. Once all the pictures printed I put all three of the picture things into my clear phone case.

Hi loves!!! Sorry that I haven't updated in a week, I have really bad writers block lately but I hoped you enjoyed 💕 hope you had an enchanting day!! Make sure to vote if you liked, and comment if you want. Love you 💕 good night/morning/afternoon!! 💕💕