Gone...

Elizabeth's pov
It's been a month sense Ariana left she calls every night, and tonight I'm going to tell her that Sawyer and I are dating.

I do miss Cole don't get me wrong, but he has filled the whole inside of me ever since he picked me up that night.

I rolled over to check my phone, Sawyer texted me " Get dressed and change into your bathing suit." I text him back "Okay." I changed into a bathing suit and then clothes over

" I changed into a bathing suit and then clothes over

Then text sawyer that I was ready.

** about 25 minutes later**

Sawyer pulled up at my apartment and knocked on my door, I opened it, he grabbed my hand gently then lead me out to the car. He opened the the car door for me, I got in and sat down in the shotgun side.

We arrived at the beach, around sunset time, the sun just over the edge of the water, the pink, purple, and yellow hit the water. I look down feeling my toes between the sand, trying to remember this moment as if it were my last.

He tackled me but still making sure that I was fine, I screamed then started laughing I playfully started hitting him, I was rolling trying to get him off of me. We fell into the water, in our clothes! I started laughing the cold water shot down his back and he finally got off of me, I started giggling.

We took off our clothes now we are in our swimming suits we actually went swimming like normal people, then he splashed water in my face "Oh okay!! Two can play that game." I say then glared at him I splashed water in his face, slowly it became a war we splash each other in the face 'till the sun went down we got our towels and got into the car once we were dry.

He drove me home and dropped me off, but before I shut the door he put his foot in between the door looked up at me and said,