Chapter 5

Elizabeth's pov
I woke up and see Cole still sleeping I smile. I get on my phone to see that Ariana Snapchated me I open it was her and Adym, last night.It was them singing in the car. I called Ariana" Hey Ariana!" " hey, how's Cole doing?" "He's fine he hasn't woke up yet, but anyways what happened with you and Adym last night?" I asked " oh well apparently I feel asleep I the car and he just brought to his house and just laid me down in his bed and he slept on his couch." She states " okay" I said I turned to see that Dylan walked in through the door and whenever Dylan shut the door Cole woke up, then i told Ariana bye and hung up.

Cole sat up and I turned around " Good morning." He said and smiled I smiled back " good morning." I said and Turned back to Dylan "Cole hey! Sorry I woke you but I just wanted to check on you." Cole smiled "I'm fine,thanks for checking on me nice to know that someone cares."

Coles pov
Dylan just laughed and we had a conversation about what happened and about what I remember happened then we heard a knock on the door the door opened I expected it to be Adym and Ariana but it was the nurse she came in with a stack of papers "Good morning Cole, how are you feeling?" She asked "Im feeling amazing actually."

She handed the papers to Elizabeth "Umm Elizabeth may you please sign these paper and then turn them into the front office whenever your done" Elizabeth flashed her million dollar smile and said "yes mam" the nurse looked at me "you are going home in one and a half days and if you have any problems then contact me."

She gave me her card and went to walk out then turned around "I hope you don't mind if I take a picture with you my daughter is a really really big fan of Riverdale, and I would just like to rub it in her face that I got to meet you." She said kind of giggling "no I don't mind at all let's take the picture." We took the picture then sent it to her daughter.

Thank you so so so much for 100 views I appreciate every single one of y'all and I hope y'all enjoy my story. 💖