Focused

Ariana's pov
We finished our video, we did "Trying weird food combinations *throw up warning*" neither of us threw up but it was clickbait.

I'm going to be staying with Elizabeth as long as she needs me here so I have to go to my house and pack my bags,

I go to pack my bags, Cole is in the livingroom, he looks like he hasn't slept in a few days, even though the break up was just last night. Cole was on the couch I rolled my eyes as I looked at him.Elizabeth is doing a lot better than Cole.

Elizabeth's pov
I got out of the shower to see a note on the nightstand beside my bed "hey I went to my house to go pack some stuff, be back in a bit <3. Love,
Ariana" I waited about 30 minutes then got a text from sawyer

Sawyer 💖- if you aren't busy do you wanna come over?

Me- sure I'll be over in a bit

I started heading towards the house.

I got to the house and Sawyer and I talked, then watched a movie. In the middle of the movie I got a text from Ariana which said "hey umm where are you I packed my bags." I text her back and tell her that I'm at Sawyers house and that we are watching a movie.

Sawyers arms were wrapped around me and his head was on my stomach, he was sleeping. Ariana and I continued to text then I told her that sawyer was sleeping and told her how he was, then I also told her that his grip was tight, I felt sawyer slowly loosen his grip, I laughed, knowing he was awake and fake sleeping.

I start playing with his hair, trying to braid it." I know you're awake, I'm not an idiot." I say kind of laughing. He looks up at me " Was it really that obvious?" He said kinda giggling.

Then Adym walks into the livingroom "Oh I will leave you two alone, I just came in here for some water." Adym said laughing under his breath. "It's not like that." I say giving him a death stare, he laughs then puts his hands up " I'm sorry!" He said jokingly.

I got up to go to the restroom, I came back to find Ariana here sitting on the couch with Adym, holding hands, talking about maybe doing a YouTube video later.

I looked and Sawyer he gets up and comes near me, " Liz do you wanna do a YouTube video?" He said looking at me "Sure! What will it be?" I say trying to think of what to do myself " You can do my makeup if you want," He said "It would get a lot of views." He said trying to convince me. "Let's do it! Wait when?" I ask " Now if you want." He says "okay let's go to wherever you film." I say wanting to do it.

He walks into his room sets up his camera then starts filming " Hey! So today I'm here with Elizabeth, "

Hey guys this is the author I hope you enjoy!! Sorry for such a short chapter. Make sure to vote if you enjoy and comment if you want 💖💖 have an amazing rest of your day 💜