Time skip

Elizabeth pov
It's been a month, Ariana and Tom are dating. So are me and Cole, Cole and I decided to make it public on a live stream, Tom and Ari aren't open to the idea of making it public, they just let people assume.

Ariana came him from tour, finally.We are going to get coffee then go to eat, I drove to Starbucks, it's 7:30 in the morning. I pulled up, Ariana's car with already there, sitting inside I walked in.

We talked for a minute, we have been doing this every morning ever since she got back from tour, she had to leave for a meeting. So I stayed to finish my coffee, I go to walk out of Starbucks and offfff course it's raining and I parked my car behind the building, ughhhhhh.

As I was walking on the cold,wet concrete I slipped, I fell and hit my head on the concrete. I was too out of breath to get up so I laid there for about five minutes just feeling the rain hit my body drop by drop, drip by drip, laying there 'till I heard a familiar British accent "love do you want help up?" He said with kind of a giggle I lift up my head, my hair dripping of water "Please," I say laughing. He let out his hand, I took it I looked in his other hand and it had Ariana's favorite fast food place to go bag, "Aww Tom you got Ariana her favorite food?" I said "No this is the left overs of my food," he said then started laughing "Yeah I got her food, I am going to bring her to my apartment and we are going to eat and watch her favorite movies for the rest of the day." I smiled at the fact that he is so sweet, "well alright I got to get going Ariana is about to get home," "Okay bye!" I wave goodbye then go to my car, soaked.

I pulled up to Coles house after buying new clothes at the mall, I walked into the house and knocked on Coles door." Come in!" He said from the other side of the door , muffled. I walked in to see Cole on his bed, on his phone "hiii!" I say he turns around and smiles, genuinely smiles.

We talked for a few minutes then he went off topic "hey, uh I have something for you," he said "Oh okay, you go get it I'll wait here." I say and then lightly smile, a few minutes after digging through his drawers he finds a black velvet box "close your eyes." He says "okay," I say then close my eyes I felt something on my wrist, "Okay open!" He said, sounding excited. I open my eyes and look down at my wrist, my eyes then began to start bubbling "aww Cole it's- its- its- beautiful." I say starting to cry, it's a bracelet with an infinity sign with our names in the infinity sign. After I finally calmed down, we watched movies until I had to leave because my mom needed me at home.

I never got a call or text back from Ariana so I'm guessing that she stayed with Tom, so I'll see her at coffee tomorrow morning.

Hello loves!!! I hope y'all had an amazing, awesome, enchanting day!! I really hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to vote if you enjoyed, and comment if you want, love y'all 💕 toodles!!!! 💖