Chapter 8

"The first question... ummm when did you and Elizabeth become friends?We were friends for like ever because our moms were friends in college so we were best friends." Then Elizabeth was scrolling through her phone and found a question she liked

"Are y'all dating anyone?" She said kinda smiling " Yes, I am idk about Ariana. I'm dating Cole Sprouse." I looked down kinda smiling " And I am too, I'm dating Adym Yorba." I say I looked back into the camera "yep! Welcome to the family!"

"Next question!" I shout. okay let's find an interesting question. "Will y'all ever do a prank war?" I read "I mean if we all move into a house together." I said "So yes we will!!" Elizabeth said. I smiled "so Liz fine another question!" I say ready to move on to the next one but still excited.

"Okay umm oh this one, do y'all want to make music or anything in that genre??" She said " I mean I want to by I doubt that I will actually." She said then smiled into the camera then looked at me waiting for an answer "I guess y'all will just have to wait and see." I say smiling like I was innocent.

Time skip to after the video

Elizabeth and I made musicallys then I decided maybe we should edit he video so we did that then I tweeted "the video will be out tomorrow at 5:30 pacific time :))" then waited for my fans to tweet some stuff to me and I was going to reply.

"Can I wear some of your clothes and take a shower?" Elizabeth asked "yeah go pick you out an outfit." I said

I turned on my TV an started watching Riverdale I watched two episodes then Elizabeth finally came out of the bathroom.

"Sorry it took me so long I put too much conditioner in my hair and it took me like 30 minutes to get it out." She said "It's okay now sit down and chill, what do you wanna watch?" I said looking at her " umm there is this show and the fandom is like really nice an I heard it will bring you through your emotions." "Okay what's it called??" I said curious because it sounded good "Supernatural, do you wanna watch a few episodes and see if you like it?" She said "well yeah!" I said then searched for it then we started the show.

Hey this is the author thank you sooo much for 200 views!! I really hope that you are enjoying this book!! Have a wonderful rest of your day 💖💖