Time skip 💝

Elizabeth's pov
It's been about three months since everything went down. Me and Cole and planning on moving into a house with just me and him, then Ariana's guy friend can move into our/my room.

Me and Cole have still been going on dates every day, each night something different, different feeling, but more love grows everytime I see him.

Caroline and Adym go on dates with me and Cole sometimes while Ariana and Tom just kind of do their own thing. Ariana and I finally went back to normal, but I still feel like Ariana has been hiding stuff.

Caroline and me have gotten really close, I would now consider her one of my best friends. She is really funny and I can honestly see her and Adym getting married.

I still fiddle with my promise ring, thinking about Cole now that he's gone, he left earlier this week. Now it's really just us girls, Ariana has been going to see her guy friend almost everyday. I think that he's cool.

It's 3:30 A.M. and all I can think about is life these past few months, lately it feels like everything is inside. I've been hiding all my opinions and everyone has been distant from each other but I don't think that I can talk to anyone about it because I don't think that they will understand.

I'm staring at my ceiling, thinking -lost in my brain- I can't stop thinking. I've tried to close my eyes and go to sleep but my brain won't let me go to sleep, I'm kind of just.... stuck.

I finally dosed off after awhile, it was probably around five. It is now 9, only four hours of sleep.

I get up, off the bed, my feet touching the cold, marble floor, getting the chills when my feet touch the ground.

I turn a corner to see Ariana and her friend, I stand there then decide to hide behind the wall and listen.

"I'm glad you came," I hear Ariana's voice, "Yeah, do you want to maybe go and get coffee?" He replies, "no Reed, can we please talk about this?" She says, kind of aggravated. "Ariana, I know that it's creepy but I feel like you need to get your mind off of it, I don't want to see you stressed out." He says, trying to sooth her "Reed! Some guy is threatening me. I-I don't know what to do. He told me that I have to break up with Tom and stop being friends with Elizabeth and Caroline, or else he's going to tell everyone what I did." She says, petrified. I got the chills hearing someone that I care about be so scared.

I stand there for a good five minutes trying to comprehend everything, eventually I walk into the room they were in. Acting like I just woke up. Ariana acting fine, I can't help but wonder what she's so scared about him "leaking" I guess you could say.

* two weeks later *

Cole can back home, we went on dates. And tonight he said that there is a surprise. Personally I'm excited. Normally I don't like surprises but I have a good feeling about tonight.

I got ready and Cole put a blind fold over my face, he carried me bridal style into his car. The drive took about twenty minutes then we arrived somewhere.

We took the blindfold off to reveal a beautiful picnic with him in a suit and tie, he was on one knee. I can't think, I am speechless he looks so beautiful, dreamy even. And he's about to do this.

Coles pov
I can't think of the words that were in my head when I thought this out. I'm here, on one knee, can't think of the words that I want to say.

I try to think of the words inside my head, they won't come out of my mouth. I think to myself about how stupid I must look. I look into her eyes, she's waiting for me to say something.

"Okay Elizabeth I have always had little crush on you, but whenever Ariana told me you liked me to it took my crush to the next level. And I know that we have only been dating for about one and a half year but I know that you're the one for me, you are the one designed for me. I love all of you curves and all your perfect in perfections, I love every little thing about you. How you never fail to make anyone smile, you never fail to make me have an amazing day when I feel like just going to lay down and be sad or mad, you! You're just so perfect! And I wish words could explain how much I love you but they really can't, now I'm here on one knee, looking at the most beautiful person I've ever seen, asking her to marry me." I say, I make pauses every once in awhile.

Elizabeth's pov
I'm standing here, speechless. I look at him in disbelief, I'm bawling my eyes out.

"I-I dont know what to say." I say, looking at him "I mean you are supposed to say yes." He said, kind of giggling. "Dork," I snort "just put the ring on my finger already." I laugh then hug him as he takes my promise ring off and replaces it with an engagement ring.

Me and Cole go home, I can't stop smiling....or crying. We hold hands the whole ride home.

Once we get to the apartment we announce our news, Ariana and Caroline started crying, we FaceTimed Adym and Tom and told them after everyone got done crying. Tom stared freaking out and threw his phone across the room, and actually shattered his phone. Adym said congratulations kept telling us about how he's excited to see what we do in life.

* 1 week later *

Coles pov
I wake in at 4:32am I run into the restroom hearing Elizabeth throwing up, I go in there and hold her hair back.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" I say in panic, "Yeah I'm fine, I feel a little nauseous though."