The End <3

Elizabeth's POV
The whole day I felt like crap, I laid in bed. I was really really hungry though, I was supposed to be on my period a few days ago so that might be it but I'm not 100% sure.

Cole has been with me in bed throughout the whole day, he's been checking on me and been playing with my hair. He's been making me laugh, even though I feel like crap.

"Are you feeling any better?" Cole said softly, "not really." I say disappointed. "I just wish I could make you feel better." He says looking at me sadly, "it's not your fault that I feel bad, I'm sure it'll go away in a few days." I stated, "okay but if not and if you don't feel any better I'm going to bring you to the hospital. You can't eat anything or else you throw up and you don't have fever and plus you can barely even move." He says, I nod in agreement.

He looks at me, upset, frowning. I slowing reach my hand to reach his, "it's okay baby." He looks up and smiles.

"Can I take you to the hospital please." He says, I smile "If it will make you feel better." He grins, and picks me up. I look at him as he carries me to the car, I adore him.

We showed up at the hospital, he opens the door and tries to help me get out of the car, I stand up perfectly fine he looks at me confused and honestly I'm just as confused as him. All of the sickness went away like nothing even happened ( idk how pregnancy works 💀).

"Elizabeth? Are you okay?" He says while raising an eyebrow "I think so.?" I say confused, he smiles "I'm glad you feel better." He says and then we intertwined fingers and walked into the hospital.

We walk through the sliding doors, seeing people in every corner. We walk in and go straight to the front desk person and begin talking to them, telling them what has happened and that we need to get everything looked at.

We sat in the waiting room for a good 35 minutes until the doctor walked out and called out my last name, we went into the room and waited for a person to come check me out.

While waiting Cole decided it would be funny to mess around with the doctor stuff and spin around in the chair until he almost threw up, then finally a short brown head lady walks through the door and starts asking me questions.

I answered them all honestly and politely, she then asked me if I considered being pregnant I told her no but then started questioning myself, everything would make sense so she told me that she was going to get my checked for pregnancy.

They took me and Cole to a separate room and I got checked for pregnancy, the doctor did what he had to do and then told me that me and Cole are very lucky "what does that mean?" I say with slight attitude "That means y'all are pregnant!" He said with excitement "Yay!" Cole said, I turned around and smiled "Cole we are going to have a baby!" I screamed, "I know! Omg we are going to be parents!" He says.

*5 years later*

"mommy mommy! get up!" i hear belle and liam, the twins, say as they are bouncing up and down on mine and coles bed. "Cole, it's your turn to get up" i say while shaking him awake, "no, you" he says in a raspy voice, i giggle.

i wake up and make the kids breakfast, along with cole. "mommy?" belle asks, "yes?" i turn my head "how did you and daddy meet?" i look at cole sitting at the bar in our kitchen and we both laugh, "well let's just say, ask Aunt Ariana"