The mall

Ariana's pov
Today we are flying to the United Kingdom! I've always wanted to go, plus my celebrity crush lives there :))

We are going to London and we have a really long flight it's like 5 1/2 hours, I'm ready to meet my fans!

I started packing my bags, to go to Kingston, Ariel barged in " We are about to leave, and we heard that Tom Holland is going to be in the area that we are in! His house is just down the street from where we are staying." She said with excitement on her face. "Omg really?!?" I said with a huge smile on my face "Yes!" She said, gosh I love this girl 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

We got to Kingston and I called Elizabeth, "Omg heyy!" I said once she answered, "hey." She said sounding like she just woke up, "it's four thir- oh nevermind we have different times." I said then laughed. " yeah it's 8:30 am here." She said "Okay now whatever guess what?" I said really excited, Ariel and I called an Uber that should be here in a few minutes."what?!?" She said acting like she's excited, "I'm down the street from where Tom Holland lives!" I said "omg really?!?" She said basically screaming "yeah!" I said "yeeeeeee!" She screamed "ikr!" Then the Uber got to the place we were at "alright got to go, love you bye!" I say "okay, tell me if you meet him, love you bye!" She said then hung up.

Elizabeth's pov
Ariana woke me up with wonderful news, and now I can't go back to bed so that's great. I decided just to get up and take a shower then get dressed and go on with my day.

I decided I was going to go to the mall, maybe get some new shoes or clothes but I didn't want to go alone so I thought maybe I should invite Cole and Adym, so text them.

Me~ heyyy :)
Cole~ hello <3
Me~ would you like to go to the mall with me?
Cole~ Yeah sure, let me get ready I'll be over there in about an hour.
Me~ I have my own car I'll go over there and pick you up, oh and btw Adym might come :)
Cole~ Okay, see ya in a bit.

Me~ heyyy my dude!
Adym~ wassup my dude?!
Me~ do you want to go to the mall with me and Cole?
Adym~ yeah but I'm gonna be the third wheel 😂😕
Me~ you already know 😂 okay I'll be over there in about an hour or so :)
Adym~ Okay, peace my dude

I sat on my phone, mainly scrolling through Instagram then I got a text from Cole saying he was ready, I went to go pick him up. Then I picked up Adym, he sat in the back seat.

We arrived at the mall, Cole and I were constantly talking. Adym was behind us, mainly on his phone.

"Hey are you hungry?" I looked at Cole "Yeah, Adym are you hungry?" He said looking back "Yeah, let's go eat Chinese." "Actually Chinese does sound kind of good." I said then we all went to the nearest Chinese place in the mall.

We ordered and sat down then suddenly I got a call from Ariana "Oh my gosh!" She said screaming into the phone "what?" I said, she sounded like she was crying " I have t-t-Tom h-h-Holland's number!" She said, I instantly smiled and started freaking out, "Ari," I said calming down because I noticed something, "y-yeah?" She said trying to calm down "you have a boyfriend." I say, Adyms eyes got huge, I can't imagine the things going through his mind.

Hi my angels! 💜🌹 I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Comment if you want and vote if you enjoy:)) hope y'all had an amazing day 💖