Thinking

Sawyers pov
I put my foot between the door and the wall making sure that I didn't shut, she looked up at me and smiled " Are you going to tell Ariana?" I said "Yeah, by the way thank you for an amazing day." She said then looked down at her feet, clicking her shoes together. "No problem, I'm glad you had fun." I say then turned around, I heard her shut the door.

Ariana's pov
I have been on tour for about a month, I call them every night, I have also met a bunch of people, they are all so sweet! I also became friends with Ariel Martin and Ariana grande so that's really cool. As I was sitting on my bed lost in my thoughts I heard my phone ring, I looked down at my phone, it was Elizabeth, of course I answered.

"Heyyyy!" I say "umm hey" She said back, I wonder what's wrong "you okay Liz?" I say "yeah, fine just need to tell you something." She said, I begin to get scared thinking if Adym may have cheated on me, "okay," I say, my voice cracked "Sawyer and I are dating!" She said kind of excited, all my fear washed away "Oh my goshhhh! I'm so happy for y'all!!" I said excited that she moved on from my brother, but he's not doing that good. "Thank you for being supportive!" She said, then Adym started calling me. "Umm Elizabeth Adym is calling, I'll call you right back, byeee!" I say then answered Adyms call.

Elizabeth's pov
She hung up to be on the phone with Adym, I called Sawyer "Guess what?!?" I say "what?!" Sawyer said "I told her!" "What did she say??" "That she's very happy for us!" I say "oh that's really good!" Sawyer said, we talked for a few more hours then I got tired so I hung up.

I started thinking about how happy I was with Cole, I started crying, thinking about how he cheated on me, maybe he didn't mean to I began to think again, he could have been drunk, I should call Ariana and see if he still wants me, wait then I would be cheating on Sawyer...

I text Sawyer, "Hey, can you meet me at Starbucks tomorrow at 8:30 am?" He text back really fast "Yeah, see you tomorrow bbg 💖" he said I put my phone then slowly dosed off to sleep....

Hey guys this is the author!! I hope you had a wonderful day today! 💜 make sure to comment if you want and vote if you enjoyed 💖 Gn my angels 🌹