Recover

Coles pov
I was in my bed, starring at the ceiling, thinking about Elizabeth. I know it happened like a two months ago and it was all my fault, but I actually loved her, then I cheated.

I heard a knock on my door "mom I already told you I don't want to eat anything." I say, she's been bothering me about food for the past month, the door opened... it was Elizabeth, I was excited but I turned around, my back facing her now.

Elizabeth's pov
He turned his back to me, "Cole, I came here to say that I forgive you, Ariana has told me that you weren't doing too good, please Cole we can go get some Starbucks and talk it out." I say, he turned back around he is now facing me, he sits up, he is still wearing the same outfit he wore that night, he looks miserable, I walked closer to him, he smiled I helped he up, he got changed took a short shower then we headed to Starbucks.

I drove him to Starbucks, we talked about what happened that night, he explained how he was drunk and that he didn't do anything else after I walked in, he just simply left after he knew he couldn't catch up with me. We walked into Starbucks ordered, I payed for him, we sat down and here we go...

Ariana's pov
I got a text from my brother saying that Elizabeth is with him, I thought she was dating Sawyer but maybe they're just friends, just to make sure I text Elizabeth "hey umm did you and sawyer break up??" "Yeah, I kinda liked someone else." "Ohh who?" I say, trying to make it seem like I didn't know it was my brother "Cole..." "ohh just please make him happy, my mom said that he's not doing good." "Okay I will, hold on I got to go." She said "alright, text you later." I said "kk," she text back I sat my phone down then thought about how I miss everyone, I decided to text Ariel to see if she's busy so we can talk.

Elizabeth's pov
I told Ariana that I broke up with sawyer and I feel good now, Cole sat down in front of me, with his strawberry refresher. "So I really miss, okay. I really haven't been happy ever since that night when I cheated on you, I regret it so much and I'm happy that you forgave me even though I don't deserved to be forgiven, and all I really want to say is I'm sorry, and thank you for forgiving me." He said looking into my eyes so I know that he means it...

"Cole I miss you too, and I forgave you because I know that all people make mistakes, everyone deserves a second chance, Cole plus I looked back at how happy I was with you," I say then smile "come on let's get out of here." He said while smiling at me we walked out hand in hand.

Hi angels I hope y'all had an wonderful day 💖 hope you enjoyed <3 much love angels 💜🌹💜