Moving on

We did " Try not to cry *very sad* " and of course I cried because I'm a wimp. We walked out of his room to find Ariana crying and Adym on his phone, we were gone for like 3 and a half hours 😂 I looked at the tv, they were watching titanic. Ariana was hiding her face in Adyms chest, Adym had his arm around her but still on his phone.

I laughed, "She tried to get you to watch titanic?" I said to Adym he looked up "Yes, it's very boring." Ariana looked up at him and lightly hit him in the stomach "Don't you dare! You didn't even give it a chance!" Ariana said Sawyer and I laughed and walked into the kitchen " May I have a water?" I say turning around to find sawyer looking in the cabinets, "Adym!" "Yeah?" "Can Elizabeth have a water?" He screams "Yeah!" I hear Adym from the over room.

I grab a water then go sit in the livingroom by Ariana. Sawyer comes and sits by me, he glares at me "you gonna cry too?" He says kind of joking "maybe, this movie is really sad." I say laughing " oh no." Adym and sawyer say in sync Ariana and I laugh.

Towards the end of the movie Ariana got a call,

Ariana's pov
"Hello?" I say, my Manager called me. " Ariana?" "Yes this is her." "You are going on tour, you are going to be going to Texas,Arizona,Florida,north Carolina, and Louisiana." Said sounded excited. "Oh umm, when does it start?" I ask curious " in about three days we already released the dates on your website." She said " Who am I all going on tour with?" "Ariel Martin will be your roommate so that's all you'll have to worry about and if she bothers you we can switch her out with someone else." She said " okay, bye!" "Bye! See you in three days." I hung up then went back into the livingroom.

"What was that about?" Adym asked as he lightly pulled me down on the couch " I'm going on tour in three days!" I say excited to meet my fans. Elizabeth stood up and hugged me "That's amazing!" Shee screamed into my ear, " I know!". Adym sat there, " I'm so happy for you." he said hugging me after Elizabeth got off. "How long are you going to be gone for?" Elizabeth says kind of still smiling " I'm not sure let me text her." I text my manager she text back within 2 minutes " About 4 months." I say, all their smiles fade away one by one slowly, even my smile.

" I'll FaceTime each of y'all every night it will be okay." I say trying to smile again, Elizabeth kinda smiles again, so does Adym, and so does Sawyer. " I'm going to be the first one she calls!" Screams Adym, making me laugh " Okay then I'll call sawyer then Elizabeth then call Adym again." I say explaining the plan "Okay." All of them said in sync.

Hey guys this is the author!! I hope y'all are having an enchanting day 💖 make sure to vote if you enjoy and comment if you want 💖