Lazy days

Ariana's pov
I woke up at Toms place I looked around to see Toms arms wrapped around my waist, his head on my shoulder, and his legs propped up on the coffee table. I look outside to see it is still dark out, meaning it is probably around five or less. I pick up my phone, careful not to wake Tom.

I looked through my emails and saw one saying that I can buy a three bedroom apartment, I looked at pictures and it was everything you could dream of.

"Good morning love." Tom said in his raspy morning voice, looking at me. "Morning," I say, he kisses me on the forehead. "What were you freaking out about?" He asked " oh look at the apartment that I might be moving into!" I say then squeal, "it's beautiful darling." "I know right?!?" He just kind of giggles.

As I am relooking at the apartment I get an alert that my phone is at 20%, ughh. I tried to get up to go get it from upstairs,but I quickly get pulled down "Thomas." I whined, he pulled me closer, hands on my torso "just stay a little longer, please love." He begs, tightening his grip every word, but not hard enough where it hurts "can't I just go get my charger?" I ask looking at him with please in my eyes " darling, why don't we just stay here and talk for a bit, you don't need your phone." He says, in a calming tone. " okay whatever you say... love." We both start laughing at the fact that I kind of mocked him, then we just got lost in our conversation.

Elizabeth's pov
I awoke on the couch, my head on Coles chest. I lightly rub my finger across his stomach as to trace the design on his shirt, his arm around me loses, he is stretching. He wakes up and smiles at me, I giggle at his adorable smile and dimples.

"Well morning," I say as if I have been up for hours "Good morning." He says, his voice is raspy "Do you want to go get breakfast?" I ask, "No let's just make pancakes together, and maybe some eggs and bac-" "Okay I am making the bacon!!" I interrupt him then innocently smile at him "okay come on nerd." He says light pulling at my arm while slightly laughing, "Okay," I say as if I was complaining,

We got everything out and ready, "Okay we can work together on the pancakes and you will make the eggs and I will make the bacon." I say "and no food fights!" I say looking at him because he is always the one who starts them, he laughs then puts his hands up in the air to show that he is "innocent" "okay okay!" He said, giggling through the sentence.

I connected my phone to the speakers in the walls that went through the house, and Cole and I were having a concert until Ariana texted me

Ari💕- heyy check out our new apartment!!
She text me that then sent me the link, it was gorgeous, extravagant, it was just dreamy.
Me- Ariana it's gorgeous!! Are me, you, and Caroline gonna live there??
Ari💕- yeah!!! And btw I need $8,000 even. Because all of us are splitting it.
Me- okayyyyy, I send you it from PayPal just wait

I sent her the money and we get to move in next Thursday, so I told Cole that tomorrow I'm going to have to leave to go pack, he was fine with it.

** two hours later **

I was sitting on the couch watching the Vampire Diaries for the fifth time, waiting for my popcorn to get done. Cole runs downstairs and goes into the kitchen, I turn and look then focus back on the tv.

Cole was in the kitchen for a few minutes so I decided to go in there, I walked into the kitchen I turn my head towards the microwave "Cole Mitchell Sprouse!! That was mine!" I scream while laughing, he is eating my popcorn. "Key word there was!" He said while giggling putting emphasis on the word was. "Omg, I love you so much." I say while laughing, then walking over there taking my popcorn then sit back on the couch watching Bonnie die.

Caroline's pov
I awoke in Adyms bed, I turn around to be on my left side. I see no Adym anywhere in sight, "Adym?!" I scream hoping for him to yell back from downstairs "Yeah?" He says, I let out a sigh of relief then lightly move the blankets off of me then run down stairs.

I go into the kitchen, there I see Adym making eggs and bacon, "Adym you are going to burn down the house." I say, only my head poking out of the hallway. "Haha, actually I bet it's really good I'll make you a plate." He says,I giggle at his fake laugh.

I go upstairs to find my phone, as Adym makes me eggs. I find my phone and see a text from Ariana it was about the apartment she sent me pictures and it was beautiful, it was like a dream type thing.

I look at the apartment until Adym yells at me to come downstairs, I go downstairs and eat then Adym and I have a movie marathon, we watch my favorite movie than his and then one of mine then his, and yeah you get it.

Toms pov
Ariana and I talked for hours, until we decided that we should watch movies I wanted to watch all of my movies starting with The Impossible and ending with Infinity War because of my ego, and Ariana said yes so right now we are watching the climax of The Impossible.

As Ariana is watching the movie I start to play with her hair, I put it into loops and at one point even try to braid it, which ended horribly. I moved to where I could see her face, I kind of stare at her observing her eyes, long eyelashes, her hair and how it falls perfectly, how her skin is clear,and just how perfect one person can look while just doing something as casual as watching a movie.

I begin to get lost in my thoughts thinking about how I don't deserve her and how perfect she is and I feel my eye lids start to get heavier with every blink until I finally dose off.

Coles pov
We watched the vampire diaries, as we watched it every once in a while I would look over to see my perfect girlfriend, starring at the tv screen.

I would look at her beautiful brown eyes, and see her long eyelashes fall as she blinks, see her eyebrows move weirdly every once in awhile, and everything else that just makes her perfect.

I pull her closer and start playing with her hair while playing with her hair I feel her body become lighter, she sits up and turns to me.

"Hey let's go and get lunch." She says, I look at my watch to see that it is 5:32pm "more like dinner now." I say, she picks up her phone and looks at the time "well then let's go get dinner then after let's go watch the sunset!" She said getting excited at the last part, I smile. So does she, her white teeth peeking from her lips, her dimples creased in her cheeks, her perfect little laugh. Ahhh, everything about her is perfect....

After we ate dinner I drove her to the sunset, it was at the beach. We sat on the rocks and watched the sunset, hand in hand. After the sunset we stayed and talked about what we want our wedding to be like, then we talked about how many kids we want, then talk about kid names, and after we just had hours of finally deciding on everything, we counted the stars.

Adyms pov
Caroline and I stayed on the couch after our movie marathon, we talked about our lives and how we wanted to live our life's like jobs, kids, house, cars, and etc. it was amazing.

Caroline fell asleep in the middle of talking which I thought was pretty funny, she was totally out of it.

I started to stare, I thought I was kind of creepy but I really never thought someone could look so good while just sleeping. Her cheekbones were pointed out, her jawline looked amazing, and just everything. But the thing I love the most about her is her personality, she never fails to make anyone laugh or smile, her smile makes anyone's day 80x better, she always makes everyone's day, and she is just the sweetest person.

I saw her eyelids fluttering, her eyelashes shaking, her pupils underneath her eyelids stop moving so fast, and she opens her eyes. My first reaction was to pretend to be asleep. She looks over at me after I pretend to be asleep and she lays her head on my chest and falls back asleep.

Heyyy it's the author I really hope you guys enjoyed, I really wanted to add about the other relationships too so that is what all of that was about, but I also wanted it to be mainly about Elizabeth and Cole so I got that in. Anyways I hope you beautiful people had a glorious day 💕 thank you for reading loves😘 make sure to vote if you enjoyed and comment if you want, love y'all toodles 💕 goodnight or good morning or good afternoon 😂💕