Chapter 10

"They ummm released me early is all it's fine." He said "oh okay, so why are you in the kitchen?''
I said kind of confused " A guy gets hungry!" he said playful yell,

I laughed.I looked over at Ariana she looked like she was in her own world I elbowed her, "ow!" she said then started rubbing her arm where I elbowed her, she grabbed Cole and started dragging him to his room, I followed. " You are on bedrest for a week enjoy it" she said, still lightly tugging him.

He got to his bed layed down then Ariana turned around to go and walk out. Right before she closed the door she said " If you need anything call us." then closed I closed the door behind us.

Arianas pov
After I dragged Cole to his room Elizabeth and I sat down on my bed. " do you wanna watch "The Conjuring"?" I asked "I'm in the mode top get scared." I say trying to get her to say yes or recommend a new movie. "sure!" she said

I looked down at my phone I would feel bad if I didn't invite Cole I looked back up at Elizabeth, who was on her phone " Do you mind if I invite Cole? I would feel bad if I didn't." I say she looked up at me and turned off her phone. " Of course I don't mind lets call him." she said " okay i'll call him" I say picking up my phone.

" hey siri call Cody."i say then siri starts calling Cole, " why is Coles name Cody in your phone?" Elizabeth asked " Oh because he was Cody in the tv show Sweet Life Of Zack And Cody.''i say "ohhhhh." she says and kinda giggles

Then Cole answers "Wassupppppp" he screams into the phone in a playful manner we both giggled " Do you wanna watch The Conjuring in the livingroom?" I asked "Sure lets do it, meet you down there." he says then hangs up.

After the movie

Dylan came home the second the movie started and watched it with us and Elizabeth and Cole ended up falling asleep towards the middle so Dylan and I went to our rooms and went to sleep.

heyyyyy guys this is the author I really hope yall are enjoying the story make sure to vote if you liked and comment if you want <3 thank you so so so much for reading <3 have a good day