Chapter Eight: New Friends

The next morning, at the rise of dawn, Diana woke to the call of a rooster in the distance. She opens her big eyes, wiping the sleepers out of the corner of her eyes, then looked over to a window-like structure built nearby the roof, and she could see the rising sun outside.

"Time to begin the day." She said quietly, not wanting to wake Braedey and Jessie up. She got to her feet, folding up the tarpaulin she used for a blanket, then got her dress on. "I think I'll see if Braedey and Jessie are awake."

Slowly and quietly, Diana tiptoed her way to the bedroom window of Braedey and Jessie's, and peered her eye into the window. She could see their bedroom was a rather large one. It has a bunk bed at the far side of the bedroom, nearby the window. At the far end of the room was the door, and on its left, there was the wardrobe. On the floor, on the left, there was a two-storey dollhouse, which is Jessie's, and on the other side of the room was what looked to be an orange track-like structure snaking around a small-scale building.

'Their room looks pretty nice.' She thought to herself. 'I like how they're sleeping together.' She then walked over to the back porch, and sat down on the grass, waiting for Naomi, James, and the two siblings to wake up.

Inside the sibling's bedroom, Braedey woke up to the rising sun, and jumped out of the bunk bed. He then got changed into a pair of jean shorts on, along with a white short-sleeve shirt. He walked over to Jessie, and gently nudged her to wake her up.

"Jessie. Time to get up." Braedey whispered.

Jessie mumbled a little in her sleep, then opened her eyes, and saw her big brother. "Hey, Braedey." She smiled to him, then sat up in bed. "So, hows Diana?" She asked.

"I haven't checked on her yet." Braedey replied. "I'll go take a look, while you go and check on the 'baby'."

Jessie smiled and snickered, as Braedey headed downstairs. The brunette brother slid down the stair railing, heading outside to the backyard. Just as he opened the door, he exited the door, and as he does so, he was surprised to see Diana kneeling down to the patio.

"Hey! Diana." Braedey smiled, looking up at the giantess' face. "Didn't expect you to be an 'early-morning' type of person."

"Well, I've usually get up early in the mornings." Diana replied, resting her hands on her knees. "So, how was your sleep?" She asked.

"It was relaxing." Braedey shrugged. "What about you?"

"It was actually more comfortable than a large pile of tree leaves." Diana replied. "Plus, having a blanket over me kept me really warm in the night."

"That's great news." Braedey smiled to her. "Well, what do you wish to do-"

"Hey! Stop that! Don't pull on that! JESSIE!"

The two stopped their conversation, as they heard frantic screaming and yelling coming from the spare bedroom upstairs on the other side of the house. Diana held her hand out to Braedey, who jumped onto her hand, holding onto her thumb, as she rose to her feet, then began to walk around to the other side of the house. They made their way to the spare bedroom's window, Diana lifting Braedey up to the window frame, but remain out of sight, so he could hear what's going on. 

"Karen, stop fidgeting, or I'll have to give you a spanking!" Jessie's voice spoke out next, and both Diana and Braedey could tell she wasn't kidding.

"You'd better be behaving, Baby Karrie." Naomi's voice spoke next, making Braedey duck down into Diana's hand. "Otherwise, I would have to bring out the 'Red Glove'."