Chapter Two: The Next Morning

Soon, night had fallen, and it was soon time for the two siblings to go to sleep. As the stars twinkled above their home, Braedey and Jessie climbed into their bunk bed, and get ready for sleep.

Both Braedey and Jessie had grown up so close to one another, they had asked their parents to join their two rooms together, much to their surprise, but they couldn't help but smile at how close the two have gotten. Braedey always took care of Jessie when she was just a baby, and now, at times, Jessie would take care of Braedey in case something goes wrong for him, and she has always made him fell happy fixing something up with him.

"...and soon, Butterflyosaurus began to fly away, with Ginormica, Missing Link, Dr. Cockroach, and B.O.B on her back, and they all head on their way to Paris. The End." Braedey finished reading the 'Monsters VS Aliens' book to Jessie, and puts the book back on the nearby bookshelf.

"Braedey, do you think in our lifetime that we might see something cool soon?" Jessie asked, looking down to him from her top bunk.

"I'm not really sure." Braedey shrugged. "Maybe when you get older, or maybe not." He then turned off the lamp next to him. "Let's just be ready for tomorrow when it happens. Goodnight, Jessie." He mumbled to his sister, and fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Braedey." Jessie replied, then she too fell asleep.

~*~*~

The next morning, the mood inside of the Martin household has changed from being bright and happy to sour and angry. The news of Uncle Frank wanting to have a family fishing week has sent the family routine into turmoil and all of their plans had gone off the rails. Even Karen, the big sister, was complaining about going fishing with Uncle Frank, even though she's with her friends at times whenever Uncle Frank suggests the idea.

Frank is someone who thinks of one thing to do almost every single holiday, and does not consider anything else to do instead. Think of a school teacher or principal that doesn't believe in anything fun or exciting, and only thinks of work, work, and more work. When one would suggest going to the museum, he would say it's full of old dead stuff that's not exciting. Go to the races, it doesn't matter what kind, he'd say it's boring and you can't track your best driver. Even suggesting a theme park, and hewould say that it's not entertaining, there's nothing good there, and that there's no such thing as fun at a theme park. He thinks the only thing that's fun in HIS world is throwing a piece of string stuck on a stick into a lake, and wait for almost an entire day, and not catch any fish, even though he says there is fish in there, but there is no fish in the lake or pond.

The Martin family have loaded the back of the Nissan Titan Warrior with their gear and their belongings, even though they were reluctant to do so, and were on their way to Creek Landing, Michigan.

The trip from Illinois to Michigan should take about 3 hours and 18 minutes, whilst it was a total of 200 miles. The family has left home at about 7:30 in the morning, so it should take them about 10:38AM.