Chapter Twenty: The Cataclysmic War

Previously...

Before anyone could say anything or even cheer out happily, the sound of gunfire could be heard, as Knights in dark grey and black armour, and armed with futuristic laser cannons charged into the grandstands, aiming at the humans in the field, whilst many in the stands didn't move or even say a word. Up above, a large electrical net surrounded the rooftop of the arena, making sure the Nightfury Squadron or anyone else get in or out.

"UNBELIEVABLE!" A loud and booming voice echoed throughout the entirety of the arena, making everyone stop. "AND TO THINK THAT I LOOKED UP TO YOU SO I COULD TAKE THE ROYAL THRONE!"

"That's Slash's voice." Tyler realised, looking around. He then activated his Iron Dragon Scales, as he got into a fighting stance. "Where is he?"

Braedey couldn't help it, but he could sense something wrong in the wind. He looked over to a section of a burning structure in the arena field, and could see the red flames starting to die away. "I've got a bad feeling about this." He muttered.

~*~*~

The Knights with weapons kept their guns locked on the humans and 35ft giantess in the centre of the field, whilst they looked around, not sure as what to do right now.

"How dare to use our own Knights against us, my son." Allucard stated out loud, trying to look for where his son might be. "Reveal yourself at once, and be calm about this."

"CALM?!" Slash's voice bellowed out in sarcasm. "YOU TELL ME TO BE CALM? DID YOU WANT TO SEE THE TRAITOR BE EXECUTED JUST NOT TOO LONG AGO?!"

"You are acting irrational right now, Slash." Braedey called out. "You are becoming insane."

"The young male is correct." Allucard agreed. "There is no reason to be like this."

"Come on! Show yourself, you coward!" Tyler demanded.

"Come on out, now!" Chika demanded also.

"There is no reason for us to fight." Allucard stated to Slash. "Please surrender, and we could come to a final conclusion."

Suddenly, from a section of the arena, a giant green magic circle flickered within. A loud noise shook through the air from the sheer amount of magic energy. A second later, a giant metal egg-like structure sprouted our from the ground, getting everyone's attention.