Chapter Eighteen: The Resistance

Underground, under the city of Gigantica, leading through a series of tunnels, Harrison and Kento lead the group of humans of Earth along, heading to a secure and hidden location Allucard doesn't know if. Thankfully, they won't have to worry about any patrols around here.

"So, where are we heading, exactly?" Braedey asked

"We're heading off to a specialised location, an underground bunker, where we can prepare for battle." Odin explained.

"Battle?" Naomi echoed.

"Yes." Matilda replied to her. "Since Allucard has taken control, we have been sending information to and from Kento and his partners to prepare for the day of battle, and to assemble as many allies and forces to assist us for the fight." She then gestured a hand to everyone. "And you all could help us."

"Of course we'll help." Tyler announced, pounding his chest for emphasis. "We specialise in the Impossible."

Soon, they reach what looked to be a large steel door ahead of them. Kento and Harrison begin work on the delicate electrics of the device, whilst Braedey poked at the doors in confusion.

"Why are they so big?" He wondered.

"Things have changed over the months since we've been stuck in the dungeons." Odin replied, just as a loud clunk came from the doors. "We are no longer an army, Braedey Martin. We are... The Resistance." The doors open slowly, and everyone walked inside. "Welcome to the OmegaDome."

Everyone was in awe of the base. It seemed to be built directly into the mountainside, the rock wall forming the roof structure. The entire base seemed to be around three or maybe six times the size of the Singapore National Stadium, around over 2,000m in diameter, with the roof rising over 600m. Along the walls and the open area, there was what could be large scaffolding, while there were large machines moving about, along with thousands of people, both human and giant, moving about. And finally, perched on a section of rock, was a blue star with a pair of red/orange wings on both sides of the blue star.

"This is pretty impressive

"This is pretty impressive." James commented at the sheer size and scale of the OmegaDome. "When did you get this place built and ready?"

"In around 5 months." Odin replied, much to Braedey's shock and awe. "Thanks to some magic." He added, and Braedey sighed.

Tyler then looked over to what left be a vehicle bay, and his eyes widen in happiness. "My ship!" He called out happily.

Everyone looked over, and sure enough, the 'Jumbo' ship was there, and it seemed to be undergoing final repair tests, seeing if any faults were present. It was a surprise to see them working on something so complicated and very technical.

"How did you guys get this thing here, anyways?" Tyler asked Kento and his crew.

"After Harrison took you guys to his home, we picked up the ship, collecting all the parts that had broken and fell off, took them back to the OmegaDome, and all the while, we have been working around the clock to get t back into 100% operation."