3• Lights Camera Action

Jessie above

"Hey Elgrid, Maya is here for her photo shoot!" Jane calls as she attends to whatever Gianni has her doing. Lucy walks by and gives me a wicked glare and continues her walking. I can't screw up this article or photoshoot, especially with her looking over my shoulder 24/7, ready to take my seat at head table.

Head table is basically a seat at the pitching ideas table, but instead of standing, you're actually offered a seat and you're more than likely to get called on to pitch your idea. Plus it's like you've been moved up a bit, more respect is put on your name.

"She's suppose to be at the Music state park, not here!" I shout weirdly.

"Then let her catch a ride with you! You are going," Bryan says stupidly.

"Yeah, but she's suppose to be there already in hair and makeup, the cameramen have been there for 45 minutes now!" I screech. I quickly grab my purse and scurry towards her.

She waits impatiently and turns around once she hears the rushing clacks of my heels.

"What do you mean I was suppose to be at state park! My manager told me to be here by 9:30 AM, so I am here." I glance at the clock, it's 10:04.

"Let's just get you there, okay?" I sigh frustrated already. She nods angrily and I grunt. All ends well, all ends well! I constantly rant in my head to soothe me.

—————

Oh how thankful I am Jessie is here with bagels. I'm hungry and it's a rainy day, Bryan told me it was going to be sunny and beautiful out today.

The photographers are taking a break because we were indeed late, 1 hour late to be exact. I glance at Maya who demands her assistant to feed her tiny portions of her gluten free, low fat, whatever bagel. She says she doesn't want to mess up the $100 dollar lipstick the company uses.

"You eat like a kid," Jessie chuckles as she nears me with a green tea, mint, 4 sugar, cup. I take it thankfully and nod.

"Yes, I take small chipmunk bites because I hate eating in front of people." I state truthfully and this causes her to chuckle. I don't find humor so I don't laugh.

"No ones watching, everyone is in there own bubble," She chuckles as she takes an extremely large bite of her vegan bagel.

I've had bad anxiety since I was in high school. So bad that'll I'll bite my nails, shake my leg and over-think. I looked for help, but nothing really helped in that department, so I was always so scared of everything, whether it was a loud "bang" sound or a tap on the shoulder, I'd jump. I still do.

"Except her, she's been eyeballing you for awhile," Jessie points and my eyes shoot towards where the photography crews sits and a pair of slanted light brown eyes stare curiously at me. I quickly shoot my eyes elsewhere.

"Jessie! Why did you point exactly at her!" I scowl. Now she's going to think we were talking bad about her. Oh god!

"What, I had to point out the exact person that has been eyeing you since you arrived in the park! Plus I know her" She chuckles. The girl rises from the rock she the other guys were sitting down eating and dust of her hand and walk towards us.

Holy shit! Look what Jessie did! I hope she doesn't think we were talking bad about her.

She approaches the two of us.

"Are you in charge?" The girl questions toward Jessie. Her voice is a bit deep and raspy, not like manly but like, deep for a girl.

"No, actually she is," she points my way and I drift my eyes elsewhere. Why me!? Why now!?