6• Sex Positions

Emma, Jessie's girlfriend, above.

It was Tuesday and I felt crappy. I was not in the mood to party. Especially with Gia being all down my throat about the latest "sex position" article. I don't know why I was given that project, but apparently I have to do research on what humans find to be a great position to have sex in.

"What position do you usually have sex in?" I immediately ask Bryan as he burst through my front entrance door on cue. He eyes me weirdly as he bends down to play with Curty.

"You did not just ask me that," he says with an amused grin as he falls fascinated with my loving, adorable, gingered colored cat. Curtain pushes his head against Bryan's fingertips as he rubs behind his ears. I swear he is so adorable. My cat! Not Bryan face.

"I honestly did and I'm in need of an answer to support my article," I cry out loud as I shove my computer to the other side of the counter top and try to not even think about this article.

"Oh well I does it all. Cowgirl, vacuum, slow, fast, medium, everything!" He explains excitedly and struts to where I sit which is at my kitchens island.

"You're nasty."

"Hey you asked, and don't act like you're not freaky, the quiet ones are always the freakiest," he chuckles. I hate that saying. I feel everyone has fantasies, I know I do. I feel I'm also very exotic, it's just I don't necessarily have someone to share those thoughts with. So yes, I am quiet, and if I'm must say, freaky also. I just know how to maintain my behavior.

"Are you ready or not?" Bryan questions as he scans what I am wearing. He nods approvingly and I glance down at my outfit. I'm a journalist who works for a corporate magazine, I have to know fashion or you'll get judged by people like Bryan.

Right now I'm wearing a white half-cut halter top. Navy blue cashmere sweater and a brown skirt that's short in the front and long in the back. With brown knitted wedges. So I basically look like I'm going to a picnic, but if Bryan approves, I guess I look okay.

"Almost," I say as I fill curtains water bowl with water and his other one with food. He trails behind me purring, as he knows what is happening.

"Have you been starving the damn thing?" Bryan questions. Not really, he's just so greedy, this is his 4th time eating today. I bend down to play with his ear but he ignores me and goes to eat.

"Fat pig," I chuckle.

————-

I had to drive since I knew I'll be the designated driver. Bryan lets loose, and when Bryan lets loose, he gets wild, so that meant I couldn't drink, which sucked because although I didn't want to come here, I did want to let loose, I deserved it.

"What street did you say again?" I question turning to Bryan who stares observingly at the many houses we pass. Well mansions because we're in the good side of the city, the rich side known as Suburban Crest. It's where the families with the 8 bedrooms live, so I am very unfamiliar with the area, so is Bryan. That's why he stares curiously at the very big and beautiful homes.

"Coner and Scott."

"Ah, yes, the home with the very bright porch lights and mingling people," I call out as we slowly approach the home with multiple cars parked along the street.

I park the car very far away because there weren't any parking spot near, and I text Jessie we're outside. She sends the winky emojis

"Jess knows we're here." We approach the home and squeeze through the 4 people communicating on the porch with their solo cups in their hands.