22• Healthy Relationships

2 months later

"What is the norm of this day and age? Discussing politics, discussing how technology has evolved and changed our view on our home we call earth. Let's be for real, it's discussing how the male population has gotten sexier and sexier, let's look at the male eye candies of this year," Bryan reads his article to me for the 4th time today. It has gotten recognition by Gia and she talks about how he enhances his homosexuality so well. In the article, expressing his love and cravings towards men.

"Love don't last always honey," he says flatly, once he realizes I'm not paying any attention, and texting Mikah instead. I roll my eyes. Mikah and I have been getting to know each even more, establishing our stance on our relationship, going on dates. With just 2 months into our relationship, it has been amazing. I spend a-lot of time with her which is why Bryan is jealous, he feels as if she's taking me away from him.

"Are you praying on my relationship downfall?" I question with a giggle.

"I wouldn't say praying, more like pleading. What do you and the thief have planned tonight?" He hisses as he rolls his eye.

"Thief?"

"Yeah, because she stole you from me," he pouts as he crosses his arms like a 4-year old toddler. He spins in his desk chair.

"Oh whatever, you know no one can replace you handsome," I smile, and so does he, as he tucks an invisible strand of hair behind his ear.

"I know thats, right Big B and Elly for life," he chants and I giggle at his silly ways.

"So what are you guys doing?"

"Netflix and chilling," I smile, looking up from my models photos. He raise an eyebrow.

"Didn't you guys Netflix and chill last night, and the night before, and the night before." He's right, we have been doing too much chilling and not a lot of Netflix. I swear I can't get enough of her.

"No such thing as too much," I wink he he burst into laughter.

"Alright now, look at my El getting all the action, I'm proud of what I have made, the Sansei has taught the young grasshopper."

"Who are we talking about, Elgrids eye candy?"
Amber questions, scooting her chair towards our desk. Bryan makes this face. I throw him the "be cool" look. He rolls his eyes. I always have to remind myself that Bryan just isn't friendly, because he's just that person, who sticks to one person and doesn't want to share that one person, I'm that one person.

"Yeah, how do you,"

"When she stopped by to take you on a lunch date, the whole office saw." I nod. I swear they're so nosy. It's my turn to roll my eyes.

"She's really cute," Amber adds. Bryan gives me a look. That look that says "GIRL-YOU-BETTER-KEEP-A-CLOSE-EYE-ON-MIKE-BEFORE-ONE-OF-THESE-OFFICE-WHORES-STEAL-HER". I ignore him. Mikah rarely comes to my job, we usually meet afterwards. Never at her place, always at mines or a restaurant.

"Thanks, speaking for her, she'll gladly take your compliment." Bryan gives me this weird twisted facial look. I shrug it off.

"Okay, thanks for stopping by our desk Amber, carry onto wherever." Bryan says, shooing her off. She gives him a stank look before casually strolling down the aisle of the desk lined facing each other.

"Didn't we watch this movie already?" Mikah questions as her lips kiss my neck softly. I squirm under her touch.

"We only made it through 13 minutes before, ya know," I raise my eyebrows. She chuckles and shakes her head, removing her lips from the nape of my neck to glance at me.

"I don't know," she adds. "Can you elaborate?" She's teasing me. She knows I hate discussing sex after it happens. It just doesn't feel right, reminiscing on how much of a freak you were, and how nasty and steamy the sex was, yeah no.

"Before the show started watching us," I say as I move away from her. She continues her laughing as she pulls me back into her. Snuggling me into her arm.

"So it's about an old asylum in a small town. It was suppose to hold the deadliest psychos to ever walk the earth but then it got burned down by a man who daughter was tortured and killed by a few of the patients. No one made it out alive and the remaining of it was shut down and abandoned. A couple of years later, some kids thought it'll be in their best interest to go inside and goof around,"

"Yeah, how cliche," she says rolling her eyes. I slap her shoulder.

"I love stuff like this," I giggle and she nods.

"I know, you weirdo," she plops my nose and moves her arm from around to play with Curtain. She seems upset or stressed for some sort. I can tell something's been bothering her since we started the movie. So tense and on edge.

"Are you okay babe?" I question. She continues to tickle curtains belly.

"Yeah, it's just, uh work and stuff, I'm fine, perfectly fine," she says, while placing a kiss to Curtains ear and then putting him down. He wanders off, to continue being a spoiled lazy cat.

"We don't have to watch the movie, I can run us a nice hot steaming bubble bath and we could just relax, just us two," I say and she smiles at that.

"And while I'll love to enjoy that, I better head home, I have an early morning meeting tomorrow," I nod, while still pouting. She rises and grabs her jacket and then comes to plant a kiss onto my lips and then my forehead.

"See you later alligator," she smirks at me.

"After a while crocodile," I say, rising up to walk her to the door after. Before I could even close the door, she stops it with her hand to give me one last kiss, which takes me by surprise. 2 months in and you'll think I'm use to those sweet soft lips. It's a sweet long kiss, so once she pulls away, I frown. I really want her to stay. She doesn't sleep over much, she's only slept here three times since we've been together, and maybe she wants to take things slow, which I understand, but the excuses for her to leave really be peculiar.

I sigh and close my door shut. I head to the couch to finish watching "You reap what you sow". I miss her already. Just as I am about to drift off into sleep, Bryan name pops up on my phone.

"Hi Bryan, what can I help you with at 12AM?"

"Did she stay this time?"

"No, she had to leave once again," I pout.

"Maybe she doesn't like spending a night at other people homes, why don't you just ask her to spend a night at her apartment?" He has a point, but she just never really wants to go to her home. It's always back to my place. Maybe she's a neat freak and can only sleep at her home because she doesn't trust everyone else house. But she stayed over the first night, ya know.

"Yeah whatever. So what did you have to ask me?" Early, he texted me he was going to call me later to ask me something. It's later.

"Oh yeah, can you come with me to runway week next week?" Usually I'll hate these events. Nothing but rich celebrity assholes sitting around talking bad shit about each other as a bunch of models, stick thin, strut down a runway in the latest "fashion". But Michelle Obama is suppose to make an appearance at this one, so why the hell not.

"Hell yeah!" I cheer and he chuckles.

"Good, because I thought I was going to have to bribe you with the Birkin Handbag."

"Wait what, you were going to give it to me! Ah jesj, Bryan you fucking asshole,"

"Bye sweets, have a good slumber." He hangs up. I've been pleading and pleading for him to give me that 12,000 dollar bag and he just doesn't want to. I told him it could have been an early Christmas/ birthday present, but no. I can never have nice things.