MFM-Ch7

Deticated to Honforever1 because she comments and votes! (So thank you!)

-Joe on the side-

Please vote and comment!

-------------

“Kristy are you ready?” My brother asked walking into my room. “You look amazing.” He smiled at me. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror, my brown hair curled and the sides pinned back. My dress was like a homecoming dress, red and tight at the chest and the bottom half red and sparkly as it fanned out. I had red toms on and little to no make-up because that’s how I liked it.

                “You look great to,” I smiled at my brother as he wore nice black dress pants with a red long sleeve button up shirt with nice new red shoes you would find at a Nikey store. “Dad staying home?” I asked.

                “Mom is too weak to come,” he nodded his head sighing a little.

                “I feel like we should stay here.” I mumbled grabbing my gym bag.

                “You know we can’t. how are you taking the news?” he asked me. I frowned and looked away out the window. After Brad took me home my brother demanded what had happened and Brad and I told him everything, minutes after my brother agreed to help me get strong and so did Brad. My brother wanted to talk to me about it all so Brad left to get ready for the huge pack Christmas party. Now as we stand we are about to leave for the Christmas party for the pack. Normally the whole family is to come, but with my mother sick and my father needing to stay home to help, it is just my brother and I.

                “How do you think?” I shook my head throwing the bag over my shoulder.

                “Are you saying the night?”

                “No, just a bag to change into jeans and a shirt when we do the hunt.” I told him.

                “Don’t we do it in wolf?” he asked me.

                “I mean after, I don’t want to change into a dress after running in the woods. Gosh no!” I shook my head. “Can we go please?” I asked looking at the clock. “I’d rather not be late.”

                “Are you going to talk to alpha?” he asked walking out my door.

                “I have to, I am the girl that is to get married once her mother dies, I’ll be the topic everyone will be talking about. He will have to introduce me and talk to me at some point in time.” I told him shrugging my shoulders.

                “And your okay with all of this?” he asked shutting and locking the front door.

                “No imp not, but I don’t have a choice now do I?” I asked him getting in his car.

                “No I guess not, man I’m sorry Kristy.” He mumbled using my nick name.

                “Don’t be, you can’t do anything about it.” I shrugged my shoulders.

                “Do you think he is telling the truth?”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Do you really think your mate is dead?”

                “What kind of question is that, why would alpha lie to me?” I glared at him in disbelief.