MFM- Chp2

So sorry its been so long:/

Please vote and comment! Happy New years everyone!!! :D

Chapter Two:

                Waking up the smell of bacon hit my nose like a truck would hit a bike going 60 miles per hour. I jumped up from my spot grabbing my purple jacket on my desk chair throwing it on and slipping out of my pajama shorts into some jeans thrown on the end of my bed. Slipping them on I jumped out of my room and stumbled down the stairs almost running into my father at the end of the stairs.

                “Slow down girly,” he laughed making his way up the stairs. I ignored him and ran into the kitchen digging my feet into the floor stopping my body from hitting my inland in the middle of the kitchen. I slammed my hands on the counter holding my body steady as I waited for bacon to be placed in front of me, like clockwork my mother set down a plate of bacon in the middle of the counter. I reached forward only to get my hand slapped by my own mother.

                “That’s for your brother and his friend!” she snapped as if she got no sleep.

                “What crawled up your butt and died?” I asked not thinking, all I wanted was bacon.

                “You go to your room with words like that!” She yelled.

                “Why are you so mad?” I yelled back matching her anger.

                “I have the right to be mad,” she answered the same anger.

                “Then so do I.” I told her putting my voice level down at the sound of footsteps outside. She looked up and her eyes landed on the door and I snapped my head watching the door. Something inside me twisted and made me watch the door, the handle twisted and slowly opened letting in laughs of two men, one I knew, and the other I felt as if it was a long lost friend. My brother walked in and I watched as his eyes landed on me and smiled, he stepped to the side to show a tall dirty blonde man that I knew. I smiled and ran to the man and jumped up landing in his arms. He laughed holding me tight.

                “I missed you Mathew!” I yelled to my brother’s old best friend. He laughed setting me down and looking me over.

                “You’ve grown a lot, and I missed you as well.” He smiled pulling his eyes to mine. My brother walked past into the kitchen to talk to my brother.

                “How have you been Mattie bear?” I smiled hugging him once more.

                “Been good, how have you been? How long has it been? Five years maybe?” he laughed letting go. I nodded my head and started to walk to the kitchen but he pulled me back, I skimmed how he looked, he was taller than before maybe a good 6 foot or taller, built as a marine should be, his dark brown eyes watched me and his short dirty blonde hair clean and newly shaven short. “You and me, we are going to have a movie night, like old times.” He smiled at me.

                “It’s been too long,” I nodded my head pulling him into the kitchen to eat a nice plate of bacon.

                Getting the popcorn ready I dropped the bag into a bowl careful not to burn myself.  Dropping myself onto the couch next to Mathew I gave him the bowl and he laughed setting it on the table.