MFM-Ch10

I make my dedications to people If they vote and comment!

Hope you like!:)

The song on the side, I just really love this song. Nothing to do with this chapter.

_____________

Why are you here?” I asked watching the boy move towards me. He wrapped me into big arms giving me a big hug.

                “I needed to see if you were okay, so did Sam.” Big Joe told me.

                “Where is Sam?” I asked him.

                “Well, she is uh. Back at home, alpha won’t let her travel.” Joe told me pulling away looking sheepish.

                “Why not Big Joe.” I glared at him.

                “BecauseIgotherpregnant.” He quickly mumbled.

                “You… you got my best friend pregnant? Do you know how young she is! She can’t just jump into a family at this age, what will her parents say. Will you marry her? Oh my gosh her father. Her father! Her  father is going to kill you!” I yelled walking back and forth in my living room throwing my arms in every which direction.

                “Kristy,” big Joe said trying to catch up to me. “Kristy, Kristy!” he yelled grabbing my shoulders. “We are mates, he dad is happy she found her mate but not happy about the second part but he is willing to help us with the kid. Yes we are going to get married after she has to baby so she can have her dream marriage.” I pulled my hand back and slapped him letting the sound ring in my ears. Anger passed in his eyes yet he pushed it down and soon guilt was showing all over his face. “I didn’t mean to Kristy. It was the first time I had seen my mate, you wouldn’t know what it feels like.” I took a step back away from him shocked at what he said. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean it that way.”

                “Get out, go home. Take care of your mate.” I growled pointing to the door.

                “No Kristy I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that.” He mumbled shaking his head.

                “Go!”

                “Kristy, please!”

                “If you want to be there for your child I suggest you leave my house or I will rip you apart. Do you understand me?” I growled at him with more power then I have ever had in my voice. And to tell the truth it kind of scared me. Joe slumped his shoulders and looked straight to the ground and rushed out of my house.

                “What was that?” Mathew asked me once the door was shut and Joe was gone.

                “What was what? You expected me to keep him in this our after he got my best friend pregnant before they got married, and now look at her life. Shot gun wedding all the way.” I shook my head at him.

                “First off that’s not what I meant, and second off she was going to marry him anyway did you forget they are mates? It was bound to happen sometime. Now or later and it happened now.” He told me walking into the kitchen.

                “Well what did you mean then?” I asked following him.

                “Where did you get the power in your voice from?” he asked me grabbing two cups from my stuff.