MFM-Chp12

I cut this one short so I could write about the date in one long chapter. Now I just wanted to say a lot of other writers only write a good 2-3 pages and update every couple weeks or every week. I update good long 5-8 page chapters and even a couple 12 pages, mind you that is a long 25 pages on word. So I write a lot I just can’t get it up as fast as other writers. My life is busy, I have school and a family and a job. I write as much as I can with the time I have. Please understand this. ANYWAY, I hope you like this please vote and comment.

___________ 

“Father I need to talk to you about something.” I mumbled as I sat in my father’s newly fixed office. He looked up from his work and sighed nodding his head.

                “What is it son?” he asked watching me.

                “It’s about my mate.” I mumbled once more.

                “Well speak up boy.” He growled towards me.

                “Her uncle is the alpha of the Silver Backs.” I told him looking him dead in the eyes.

                “That complicates things.” He mumbled looking down at his work. I was completely confused as to why he didn’t blow up, why was he so calm right now?

                “Yes, I know.” I nodded my head.

                “Well, have you thought about what you are going to do.” He asked me.

                “She is my mate, no matter what pack.” I told him with a growl at the back of my throat.

                “Yes we I figured, well what is your plan now?”

                “What do you mean?” I mumbled watching him.

                “Well you can’t and won’t leave this pack.” My father said in a strict voice.

                “No I didn’t plan on it.”

                “Well then she must come to our pack without her uncle getting angry.”

                “Yes but she has some complications with her pack.” I told him.

                “All the more reason for her to come to ours.” My father nodded his head happily.

                “No, has some complications stopping her from leaving.” I told him.

                “Why is she so complicated?” my father yelled throwing his hands up.

                “I didn’t ask for this father.”

                “I know you didn’t, I know. We will just have to figure something out. In the mean time get to know her go have some fun son.” My father nodded his head at me before he returned to his work. I nodded my head and got up to leave his office, all I had to do was make her fall in love with me. That couldn’t be too hard could it?

-Kristy’s POV-

“What are you going to do? Mathew asked me as he sat in my office at the hospital. I frowned trying to do my work.

                “Why are you here?” I grumbled at him.

                “Helping you work, I don’t start for another week remember?” he grinned at me spinning in my chair.