MFM-Ch6

Alright, please vote and comment and tell me what you like and what you don't like. Giving the dedication to a fan that told me to keep writing this which gave me a little push to write something. Anyway! I hope you like it!

*Not edited, sorry for mistakes*

-Lauren on the side-

_____________

“Wake up loser,” I heard from my side. I growled and flipped over throwing a pillow over my head. “I’ll get the water,” Lauren whispered in my ear. I sat up straight glaring at her.

                “I’m up,” I growled.

                “Good girl!” she smiled at me as she got up and walked into her closet. “Have you done your shopping for Christmas?”

                “Yes I have,” I nodded my head getting up and grabbing my bag of clothes stepping into jeans and a long sleeve dark purple shirt. I walked over to Laurens shoe rack and grabbed purple boots. I put one on and lifted my leg up to put the other as I started bouncing up and down, finally I got the foot in the shoe.

                “Stupid,” she laughed watching me, “We look like twins,” she pointed towards me. She wore dark jeans with pink boots and a pink shirt. Her hair was up in a dirty bun and mine was still fence braided but I quickly took it out and threw it into a bun. “Now we really do.” She laughed as she walked out of her door.

                “hey girls,” Brad said as he set his plate down and stood by the table.

                “Brad guess what today is?” I asked running over to him jumping on his back like a spider monkey.

                “Christmas eve?” he laughed grabbing hold of me.

                “Yes! It is, it is, it is!” I yelled kicking my legs. He laughed setting me down and I danced in a circle.

                “Something’s wrong with you,” Lauren said shaking her head. “You cannot just simply dance in the kitchen like a crazy person.” She paused and then ran over to me. “Without somebody else to dance with!” she yelled as she started dancing with me.  I heard a snort and I stopped dancing and glared at Brad.

                “What!?” I yelled.

                “It's funny,” he laughed.

                “Your face is funny.” Lauren blurted out before she covered her mouth as her eyes grew wide.

                “Right, why aren’t you home?” Brad asked me.

                “I don’t want to be home, but maybe I should be home. I need to pack anyway.” I shrugged my shoulders.

                “For what?” Brad asked me.

                “The marines, I’m leaving the day after new years I haven’t even started packing.” I mumbled.

                “But I thought.” He frowned looking at the ground.

                “Kristy I need to talk to you about that,” I heard from my side. I turned around the see my Alpha.

                “What about it?” I asked.

                “In privet?”

                “What about it?” I glared at him.