MFM-Ch9

I'm going to start deticating the chapters to people who vote and comment!

_____________

Waking up I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room. The window was open letting in a slight warm breeze, I frowned remembering last night. I had cried for a good hour until I couldn’t cry any longer. Mathew held me the whole time and then made me some hot green tea and we sat on the couch watching a movie that neither of us paid any attention to. After a while I started to doze off and he took me to my room and once I hit the bed I fell asleep had a dream about my mother and then it quickly turned into a nightmare out my uncle. Which I couldn’t wake myself up from until my dream/nightmare turned into a big black dream of nothing, and then I woke up.

                I sighed going to my bathroom to take a shower, washing my body with cucumber melon body wash and washing my hair with the same scent but in shampoo and conditioner. I stayed in the shower till the hottest water because a cold freeing down pour. I jumped out and dried myself off walking to my closet grabbing a shirt and then to the dresser to grab some jeans. After slipping on underwear I slipped on the dark skinny jeans and then dark purple v-neck short sleeve. I slipped on purple boots that I got for Christmas and brushed my hair leaving it to dry on its own. Walking out of my room I could smell bacon in the air and I walked forward to see the back of Mathew standing in front of the stove.

                “I could get used to this.” I grinned as he jumped and turned around.

                “I thought I would make you some food.” He smiled at me turning back to finish.

                “Oh, well thank you. For this and for last night.” I told him sitting down at the table.

                “I am always here for you.” He smiled at me. I jumped up from my spot and ran to my room ignoring his yell to see if I was okay. I came back with a wrapped box.

                “it’s your Christmas present, I can’t believe I forgot about it.”

                “You forgot about me?” he frowned walking over with a plate of bacon and eggs.

                “Yes, now open it.” I grinned taking a slice of bacon biting it. “Oh, yum.” I mumbled shoving the rest in my mouth.

                “Don’t get sick now.” He grinned un wrapping the box and pulling out a stuffed turtle. “Oh! It’s amazing.” He smiled hugging the turtle and froze when it started to talk. “If you need anything, I’m always here.” It spoke. He grinned at my voice in the turtle. He set it back in the box and walked over to me and hugged me tight. “Thank you.” He smiled at me.

                “Welcome,” I grinned with a piece of bacon hanging out of my mouth.

                “Gross Kristy, you and your bacon.” He laughed shaking his head sitting down across from me.

                “I love me my bacon.”I grinned taking another bacon slice.

                “I noticed, you want to walk around and get used to the area?” he asked me grabbing a piece of bacon and some eggs.

                “Sure, maybe I’ll find my mate.” I nodded my head.

                “So you think he is out there?”

                “I’m not sure, but I’m not sure if I trust alpha either. I’m just all around not sure.” I shrugged my shoulders taking a deep breath rubbing my stomach. Mathew chuckled shaking his head at me.