MFM-Chp13-

Fair Warning this Chapter is crap. 

I have written so many things this passed month for this chapter and I have yet to find something I like. I am so sorry it's been forever I hope you don't hate me. If you got my post you saw I've had a ruff month. My boyfrined and I have broken up and that was pretty ruff and it took away all of my ideas. Finally after a while I got some ideas I just didn't know where they would take me and I didn't know how to write them. As you will notice my writing is a little off but I need to put something out so you don't hate me. I know where I'm taking this story now it will just be hard. Please, please please forgive me for taking so long and for this crappy chapter. 

______________

“What should I wear Mat?” I asked standing in front of my closet looking over all my clothes, yet it seemed everything was not appropriate to wear for coffee.

                “A bra and underwear, I’m sure he would love that.” He told me in a groggy voice. I glared at him and watched as he face was in my pillow and he laid on my bed.

                “Okay.” I told him. He pulled his body up and glared at me with a hateful look.

                “I’ll pick something out.” He said walking over to my closet and pushing me away.

                “No, I’ll do it move.”

                “Whatever you asked for my help that’s what I’m doing.” He growled sitting back down.

                “Calm down, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?” I asked walking into my closet looking around.

                “No, sorry anyway.” He said shaking his head. I sighed grabbing some jeans and a white short sleeve v-neck. I slipped them on over my underwear and walked out. “Simple but cute, what else are you wearing?” he asked getting up.

                “My brown boots if I can find them.” I said looking around.

                “go fix your… face and such, I’ll find them.” He said waving his hand in my face.

                “Thanks,” I growled at him.

                After a good 30 minutes I was ready with my hair wavy and my make up simple yet just right. Mathew had found my boots and I was now passing back and forth in front of my door waiting for the clock to hit 8 am.

                “You owe me.” Mathew told me as he fell over face into the couch pillows.

                “For what?”

                “Making me get up at 7 am, not cool.”

                “Oh shut up, when is Connor coming up?” I asked him trying to get my mind off of the clock.

                “I haven’t talked to him in a couple days, I called him a couple times but he never answered.” Mathew said shrugging his shoulders.

                “That’s odd.” I mumbled.

                “Probably busy.” He told me.

                “Oh right.” I nodded my head at him. The doorbell rang and then loud knocking, I turned my head to the door with a questioning look.