Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Tristan’s POV

Everything felt magical. Was this how it was in Disney’s movies? Magical?

Every details on Leon seemed to be emphasized. The way his eyebrows frowned, his lips parted to kiss me, pale pink coloured his cheeks in passion and his eyes half lidded with lust and love.

He was mine and my soul mate. I understood it now.

“Tris…” he whispered as I felt him caressed my hips which I bucked into him from the touch. I couldn’t remember how but we were naked on the bed, moving in synch against each other. His hard leaking cock was poking against my stomach as we grinded each other. I moaned as he kissed me again, pushing his tongue deeper.

He chanted low and almost immediately our erections were coated with lube. Even I felt some wetness down ‘there’. I groaned when I felt his fingers poking against my entrance. “Yes…” I moaned, bucking my hips so he would push his fingers in already. He smirked and pushed them in finally, slowly. I relaxed myself but it was so hard now that my pleasure was heightened.

After a few moments adjusting, Leon kissed me again and started to scissor inside of me. I was squirming and moaning uncontrollably. This was my first time having sex so I had a notion that it would be painful. Well, it did at first when his fingers broke in but now I could only feel the pleasure swimming in my groin. “Leon!” I screamed when I felt him pressed against something.

He smiled and pulled his fingers out. I tempted to grab his fingers and pushed them back inside but Leon had other ideas. As I was sprawling on the bed with my legs along his hips, he leaned back on his heels and aligned his cock towards my clenching hole.

“I love you, Tristan,” he declared before pushing his hot, throbbing and long cock inside of me. I gasped for air as his hands immediately found mine. He pushed in gently and let it sit to let me adjust. I felt full and completed. This was amazing.

“I love you, Leon,” I said. He smiled at me and began to thrust wildly. I moaned as kept hitting my spot. He continued to do that as long as we can but the heat was unbearable. I needed release. I needed to come.

Leon seemed to sense this and linked his fingers with mine and shifted so his body was totally above mine and my ass was raised up. Gravity pulled him deeper into me and I groaned in ecstasy. I wanted to come really bad but his hands were holding my hands firmly down against the bed.

“Leon!” I whined and he smiled at me lovingly. “I’ve waited for this. Can you feel me, Tris?” he said, in between thrusts. I nodded my head numbly. “I need to come!” I said, pushing my hips against him, needing that last friction.

“Come with me,” my body responded to his order and before long, streams for cum came flying out of my cock, hitting my chest and some hit my chin. I screamed out loud from the pleasure and I screamed again when Leon released inside of me. I could feel his cream coating my insides and just thinking about it made me come again, accidentally clenching Leon’s length which was still throbbing inside. “Shit!” Another release by Leon and I felt it streaming down my thighs as he pulled out.

He slumped against me and both of us gasping for breath. “I love you,” we said simultaneously and we chuckled at that.

He moved away so he was lying next to me, facing me as he pushed my sweaty hair away from my face. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?” he asked concernedly. I smiled and leaned towards his warmth. “No. it was amazing. So, it was the poison that messed everything up?” I asked, looking for a confirmation. He nodded. “Good riddance.”