Faire!

I'm finally home from school, today Lauren said she was taking me to the amusement park, she asked me who was one of her favorite friends from it. I said the usual, Bijuu Mike, Ldshadowlady, Yammy xox, smajor, Smallish beans and everyone else from troll craft. She said that was awesome I wonder why she asked me... plus Lauren was going to get my set up tomorrow so it took my mind off the wonder and asked mom when we were going.

"Mom, when are we going to the Faire," I asked curious.

"RIght now actually go get dressed," she said.

"Is dad still in the shower?" I ask.

"Yes now go get ready!" She says.

I look everywhere when I find a cute outfit.

I get my self all ready then head downstairs we get in the car and drive to the Faire

I get my self all ready then head downstairs we get in the car and drive to the Faire. We get out tickets, as soon as we get in I see some familiar looking hair colors, I smile and think of the people those belong to and what a coincidence that they have the same hairs. As soon as we got closer I didnt belive what I saw and just stood in shock.

"Molly whats wrong?" Lauren asked me worried

"Are you ok?" Bobby asked after.

"I-its them" I pointed to the "People".

Bobby and Lauren laughed and I shook off the shock and walked towards them.

CLIFFFFHANGERRRRRRRRR! Lol, thanks so much for 100 reads I'm so happy I didn't even think this was possible thank you all for helping me get here and thank you all for reading tell me who you think the people are but you probably know XD alsoooooooooooo sub to me! I'm almost at 100 subs! my YT: ScarlettsSide she has rainbow hair for my profile also check out my twitter its also ScarlettsSide but guys it's my profile for here too so yeah just look for that because I'm too lazy to put a link XD. BYEEE GUYSSSSSSSSSSS.