When You Run Out Of Titles (Its a part)

*Time skip to after dance and to the night before the trip home because this bitch is lazy AF huehhuehhuehhueh*

"OH MY FUDGING GOD YOU FRICKEN MIN YOONGI COPY GET UP" Sunngy yells while shoving me everywhere trying to wake me up.

"OK, IM UP CALM YO ASS DOWN" I yell back.

"NO YELLING" Jax yells at both of us.

"OH, MY GOSH IM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU WITH THIS HAIR STRAIGHTEN IF YOU DONT SHUT THE HELL UP" Jamie yells poking her head out from the bathroom with straightening iron in hand ready to snatch your weave at any moment.

"I WASNT THE ONE WHO STARTED IT"We all yelled in unison.

"YEAH SO STOP BEING SUCH A WEAVE SNATCHER" I yell back at Jamie.

"OK, THAT'S IT" Jamie yells chasing me around the dorm while Jax tried to calm down Jamie from burning me.

*Time skip to the airport because again I'm lazy*

We arrived at the airport *Well no shit* I only brought a small backpack same as Jax while Jamie and Sunngy brought like 17,000 bags. Sunngy said she wants to bring all of her stuffed animals because "she can't survive without them". Jamie just plain needs tons of clothes. (lol me)

We started heading to our gate and boarded the plane, I sat next to Jax, then Jamie and Sunggy sat together.

       |Sun, Jamie----------Jax, Molly|

       |Seat, seat ----------- Seat, Seat|

       |seat, seat -------------Seat, seat|

---------------------------------------------------

(That's the layout I was thinking)

Lauren said Lizzie and Joel were bringing Iris, I'm so excited to meet her. Its strange in a bigger youtuber than her by a lot, but she is like one of my favorites, she should be the one with the subcribers.

The plane ride took about 14 hours to get from Korea to New York. Most of the time I listend to BTS or slept on Jax's shoulder. After we landed we started heading to where Mom said they were once we arrived I saw Lauren Bobby Joel and Lizzie, I didn't see Iris so I was a little dissapointed. I started walking over to them with my crew and as I was about to reach them I saw a girl with Pink hair, blue eyes and a lip piercing holding a drink with a very unamused smile.

 I started walking over to them with my crew and as I was about to reach them I saw a girl with Pink hair, blue eyes and a lip piercing holding a drink with a very unamused smile

(BTW she is adopted as well, that's why Molly didn't know about her even when she was 14, so Iris is about 16, Just to clear that up)

 As soon as she spotted me her eyes widened and so did mine. She handed her drink to Lizzie and ran over to me to hug me. I hugged her back.

"YOUR IRIS" I Scream

"YOUR MOLLY" She screams back to me.

"OH MY GOSH" We both scream.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

OMG, it's 2:30 AM, I finally finished editing this chapter, The next chapters will be about Iris and Molly, also about Lauren and Molly, And hey mabey ill add some OC you guys made as some of the doubter's children. I also know who is putting Scott with because of a certain picture I saw on Ollie's twitter. See if you can guess who im putting Scott with in the comments. Ok thats it BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII.