Please, Don't Tell!

"I got t-to g-go bye Jax" I study before running away with Jamie.

We ran back to the hotel and ran to our room.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!" She screamed at me.

"I DID TELL YOU EVERYTHING!" I copy her and scream back.

"Oh, right," She said and laughed.

"Pleaaaaaaaseeee don't tell my mom!"

"Tell her what, that you, had your first kiss and didn't tell her, went on a date and didn't tell her, HAVE A FRICKEN BOYFRIEND AND DIDNT TELL HER!" Jamie squealed the last park.

"Yep pretty much," I say knowing her answer.

She Jamie, she a sweetheart but, she a stalker XD, not in a creepy way I mean like, well you know Kawaii~Chan from Aphmau, lets just say shes like that, she will make her ship into reality if its the last thing she does, she is non~stop (MAAAAAAAAAN THIS MAN IS NON STOP GENTLEMAN OF THE JORY ( don't knowz howz to spellz)  ARE YOU AWARE WERE MAKING HISTORY, Sorry I had to XD)

"Nah I won't tell anyone," she says.

"As long as you post a video with Jax saying your together" She finishes with a smirk.

"BUT MY MOM WILL WATCH IT!" I scream.

"Perfect way to tell her, or I will," She says again with her smirk.

"Humph, fine," I say giving in knowing how stubborn Jamie is.

"But, do you really like Jax?" Jamie asks.

"Of course I do!" I say asking why she would say that.

"Just to be sure, what do you like about him?" Jamie asks.

"Well I-" I give the ressons.

But little do they know (BUT LITTLE DO YOU KNOW IIIIII THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIMEEEEEEEEEE, I swear I'm done...for now XD) that Jax can hear everything that she says.

Hope you guys liked this XD, I wanted to say first of all THANK YOU FOR 2K READS AHHHHH IM DEAD. Welp BAIIIII GUYSSSSSSS Stay Kawaii!