The End

Molly and Jax and the rest went to vid con and had an amazing time, they all met fans who were super supportive. Years later Molly was 21 and still dating Jax! They lived together and made YouTube videos all the time, Jax was planing on proposing soon, they also had a dog named Jungkook they named after Molly's favorite Kpop star, life was amazing and Jamie was now a successful businesswoman, she made lots of money and had a huge house, Molly's channel was now at 13,000,000 subs and still going strong, they also started a new channel call Jax and Molly blogs, they were happy and so were they people around them, and to think none is this could have happened if it wasn't for being "Adopted By LaurenZside" THE END!

So yeah guys, that's the ending, I ended it because I wanted to start wrong my 2 other fanfics yes I said 2!! I will also be doing a BTS fanfic so make sure to check that out when I've posted it!! I've hopes you have all enjoyed going through Molly's life and hope I inspire you to write your own AMAZING Fanfics, That's all for now, BYEEEEE GUYSSSSS STAYY KAWAIIIIIIII. (Rip I just realized I ended on 39 not 40 oh well mabey bonus chapter idk tell me if you want me to)