Only Friends.....

Let's be honest at school Molly was never really social she liked to stay in her a little box of youtube and gaming, but inside this little box was a friend she had known for quite a while, but not in the way you would think. Molly has never met this friend, yes she has talked to them and seen there face but she had never met them in person no it was just screen to screen. But that was to change in a few days when it was to turn her birthday. She was going to vidcon and she was going to meet her best friend.

Molly logged onto Minecraft in funcraft, Molly built a giant Queen of Hearts castle (AKA What I wanted Lizzes house to be like XD) Molly was a great builder some might some might say better than Joel. Then she saw something on the bottom left-hand side of her screen in chat. "JXPlays has joined the game". Yes her best friend was a boy, yes her best friend was on fun craft as well, yes he was also a popular YouTuber like Molly, and yes she may have a small crush on her best friend. His username JXPlays is made up of two different parts JX was a short version of his name Jax.

Molly typed in chat "Wanna get on VC".

Jax repied "Sure".

You both logged onto the Funcraft server on Discord Voice Chat.

"Hey, Molly!" Jax said full of energy.

"Hey, Jax!" You replied with the same amount of energy.

Lets just say Molly loves Jax as a friend she does have a crush on him but she doesn't want to tell him because she is afraid to ruin their friendship but little does she know he is helpless around her to (BOY YOU GOT ME HELPLESS I LOOK INTO THOSE EYES AND THE SKYS THE LIMEY IM HELPLESSSSSSSSSSS, Sorry Hamiton Fan couldn't help myself after I wrote that XD) yes Jax had a thing for her to.

"Wanna record a video on Bedwars together?" He asks her.

"Heck yeah, I do!" She says.

They turn on their screen recorders and start filming. Jax kept calling everyone a hacker because he kept dying while Molly was a savage and destroying all the beds in the server, and Jax just died, and died, and died XD.

"UHYGHJDFHJSB HACKERS I CALL HACKS!" Jax screamed.

"Mabey you're just bad at it," Molly says laughing so much she is falling off her chair.

"NO IM A SAVAGEEEEEEEEEEEE" He screamed then died again making Molly fully fall off her chair from laughing and since she was on face cam they got it on video.

"Welp that's it for today guys I hope you enjoyed see you later my little Buddies!" Molly said ending her video.

They ended the video and kept talking for hours while editing their videos.

"Omg, the part where I fell off my chair" Molly laughed so hard while editing.

"And the part where I rage quit got off my chair and disconnected from the server," Jax said mad but laughing (AKA Me when I play bedwars)

"crap its late gotta get to bed," Molly said.

"Aww night, love ya," Jax said.

"Y-yeah b-bye" Molly left the call.

Thoughts: Did he just say he loved me.....of course, he only many it in a friend way....right.

Molly kept thinking untill she eventually fell into a deep sleep and snored peacefully in her bed.

Molly woke up the next morning and decided to check her comments.

"OMG, I SHIP YOU AND JAX!!!!!" Jjgamer commented on my video which made me blush and glad no one could see my face right now.

"Are you and Jax dating" Linsey Golozel commented witch again made me blush.

But this time I responded with "You would have to go ask Jax about that ;)" I like to tease my fans and Jax knows it so it hopefully won't be weird.

Then  I kept seeing these comments "You should date" "You would make such a cute couple" "OMG I SHIP IT" "YOU'RE MY NEW OTP" "SO CUTEEEEEEE" and so on, by now I was just a red tomato.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part its 4:00 AM in the moring for me right now, the the accual F am I awake right now. Any ways made a long chapter for you guys beacuse the last one was short hope you liked it make sure to vote and follow me BAIIII GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS. also sorry for spelling mistakes XD I cant spell to save my dang lifeu.