Telling Them

"Ok so, we're recording now," I say backing away from the camera and sitting on the hotel bed next to Jaxs.

Today I and Jaxs were recording the video saying we were dating, we were going to go to Vid Con as a couple so if fans wanted to know why we were kissing/holding hands they would know.

"HELLLLOOOOO MY LITTLE CHILDREN!" I scream in my high pitched voice as Jax laughs.

"Today I'm here with Jax and we have something important to tell you," I say looking at Jax.

"Well how about we show them," Jax says.

"Wha~," I say being interrupted by him kissing me.

"WERE DATING!" He screams and I laugh and hug him.

He holds my hand and kisses me on the cheek. We wrap up the video about talking about how we were going to vid con, and how we hope to see our children/fans. As we were ending the video Lauren, Bobby, Scott, and Lizzie bust through the door.

"I KNEW YOU WERE DATING!!!!" They all scream.

"WAIT WE CAN EXPLAIN!" I and Jax scream back.

They all come and Take us on the bed. 

"AWWW SO CUTEEEEE" Lizzie screams.

"I SHIPPPP IT" Scott screams.

"YASSSSSSSS MY BABBY IS SO OLDDDDDDD" Lizzie and Bobby scream.

"Fine, were dating," Jax says.

"Can you get off us now?" I say laughing.