My eyes are up here

As I came down to the lobby where Jax was meeting me I saw him smiling at me, I smiled back feeling butterflies in my stomach.

This is it is really going on a date with Jax, I say in my head.

"Y-you look really pretty," Jax says eyeing me up and down.

"My eyes are up here," I say jokingly.

"R-right sorry!" He says realizing what I meant.

"Heh its fine, you look nice too," I said blushing as he doesn't deny the act of which I accused him.

"O-oh these are for you" He stutters giving me a bucket of roses.

"There beautiful!" I say smiling.

"Just like you," He says in a sappy way.

I playfully punch him in the arm and we start walking to the amusement park that isn't too far away. Once we arrive I smile as I see the fluffy purple cotton candy on the stands.

"Let's go on a ride before cotton candy, we don't want to puke are gutted out," He says with his smirk.

"Wow, you sure know how to impress a girl" I remarking to his puke comment.

We both laugh and head to the directory.

Hope you guys enjoyed that! It was short but I may be posting later tonight, I have als started a new story and I would apreshiate it from the bottom of my heart if you could go check it out its called "Heart of an Element" please go check it out, im seld consious about the book beacuse I dont know if people will like it. ALSO GO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER we have lots of fun we roleplay, do events, share art, ship things, and much more! copy the link here it will take yoyu to my server HOPE TO SEE YA THERE https://discord.gg/mXKzH6V welp BAIIIIIII GUYSSSSSSSSSSS Stay kawaii! (=*^*=) Continue for more about the ending of the story v.

ENDING SOON:

I saw some of you guys were sad about me ending the story but don't worry I won't be ending it until the next 10's what I mean is 10, 20, 30, 40 ya get me so yeah Ill be ending on the next tens.

Also if you guys join my discord and seen me an OC you have made I may add it to the story just draw a picture add the name and the personality (must send it on discord server on the #art-oc chat)