Its here!

I decided to skip the whole park thing and pretend they already got back because of IM LAZYYYYYY.

We got home after an awesome day with my idols! They invited me to join there new server called FunCraft! I'm so happy I will start posting videos and making my own channel I have already set up the channel and have 10,000 subs because of all the shout outs I've been getting from everyone that went to the park, hopefully, I can get people to sub because they like me not just because my mom is famous.

"Molly!"Lauren said.

"Yes, mom?" I say running down the stairs.

I see Lauren holding a box and see Bobby with some tools.

"You PC and Set up has come!" Lauren said.

"Were setting it up in Laurens office right now so you two can share!" Bobby said.

"YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I say super happy.

"Mom, can I do my first FunCraft video with you?" I ask with cute eyes.

"Of course it will be my first Ep to so it will be fun showing you off the everyone! plus it will help your channel!" Lauren said making me even more hyped!.

We finished setting it up, I had big lights a microphone a desktop and computer and I think I was ready to go! Lauren helped me to learn how to download all the mods and how to move around in Minecraft, I knew what everything was because of all the videos I watched but it was cool to see how it worked, I was excited to start!.

We logged on and did our intros then we did the episode I laughed a lot because it the chat I could see Scott keep getting killed by "Rainbow chicken" Lizzie getting killed by "Mechanical Octopus" and Callum being killed by "Pigman" everyone was t...

We logged on and did our intros then we did the episode I laughed a lot because it the chat I could see Scott keep getting killed by "Rainbow chicken" Lizzie getting killed by "Mechanical Octopus" and Callum being killed by "Pigman" everyone was talking in chat and we were laughing as me and Lauren did our whole episode together. Bobby ended up editing it when I posted it I check on Laurens channel and saw after 30 seconds of uploading it had already 3,000 views! I check mine and it already had 200! This was weird and piles of comments were flowing in telling me how cool it must be to be laurens kid and know lizzie and the rest, I have to agree it was pretty awersome, some people just said they liked my channel I tried responding to as many as I could, then I saw my channel hit 11,000 subs the next day, I was so shocked so I told Lauren and Bobby but they said its normal, so I didnt worry, some hate comments came in but people would make smarky remarks about how they were just jelly and I laughed at the replies and told them good work.

Thank you all for 180 reads 180!!!!!!!! That's so much thank you all so much for reading you have no idea how happy I am... BYE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this was a random part I'm sorry if this book is losing interest and I'm sorry if there short but for the people still supporting me, thank you from the bottom of my heart Xoxo