Questions and Answers...

We look at the directory until we spot a roller coaster named "Silver Bullet" (can you guess what theme park there in whoever wins gets featured in my next part) We start heading that way, once we reach it I look and see its not a big line, I have never been to this park before so I didn't know what it had in store for me, well lets just say, this ride scared the crap out of me, and that was just by looking at it. Once we got on I could already feel my heart pounding, I help Jaxs hand and the coster started to move.

Silver Bullet

After we went on a few more rides it was almost 9:00 p

After we went on a few more rides it was almost 9:00 p.m. We decided to get going as we didn't want to be out late and have our parents/siblings worried.

"I had an amazing time!" I say smiling

"Me too!" He says holding the teddy bear I won him.

He leans in and so does I, then our lips meet. They connect like two lost puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly (OMG THE CRINGE IN WRITING THAT UGHHH)

"I-i," I said flustered.

"Heh, ready to go back to the hotel," He says with a hand behind his head.

"Y-yeah," I say still fazed by the action.

I start walking until he grabs my wrist pulling me into another kiss.

"Molly will you be my girlfriend," He says after kissing me.

"Y-yes," I say as we kiss again.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his hands around my waist....untill...

"Move along lovebirds!" A familiar voice says.

I turn my head and see Jaime with her hands on her hips and her smug smirk.

"Well, are you gonna respond?" Jamie asks still smirking.

"How much did you see?" I say breaking away from Jax.

"All of it," Jamie says smirking more.

Hope you guys liked that part! It was super cringey for me to write so I'm just gonna go read my manga and sit in peace. #Deathnoteforlife. Welp BAIII GUYSSSSSSSSS Stay Kawaii!

Edit: I JUST SAW WE HIT 1.6K WERE CLOSE TO 2K THIS IS CRAZY! We got 200 reads in one day! AGAIN! You guys are amazing, make sure to follow me to keep up with when I post!