It's Them...

I stood in shock as I see before my eyes LDshadowlady, Smalishbeans, Smajor, Yammyxox, Mike, SeaPeeKay, the Orionsound, and Joey Graceffa. (I know I didnt put all the trollcraft names and I know Bijuu Mike isnt in trollcraft but these are the YTers I like so DEAL WITH IT XD) My eyes still wide in shock as I step towards my idles, as happy as I was the only person that could make this "Oh Lauren, Bobby, Is this her" A boy I could forget said with a Scottish accent.

"Yes, it is!" Lauren said and Bobby nodded.

"Hi!" A girl with light pink and (Recently) shoulder length hair, with a strong English accent, said.

"H-hi," I say back still in shock.

"I'm L~" She started saying.

"L-Lizzie or Ldshadowlady..." I replied shyly than shut my mouth for interrupting her.

Crap Molly you just interrupted LDFRIKENSHADOWLADY! You're so stupid.

"Lauren, did you tell her about me?" Lizzie asked while laughing.

"Nope, she's a fan," Lauren said.

"That's too sweet, do you know the rest?" Lizzie asked me.

I nodded as I pointed to them and said their names feeling confident in my knowledge.

"Scott or Dangthatsalongname, Yammy or YammyXOX, Oli or Theorionsound, Joey Graceffa, Joel or Smalishbeans, Callum or Seepeekay" I finished as they stood in shock.

"Hey what about me?" A guy with bright green hair and an MCR shirt said.

I giggled as I said as many names I could think of.

"Bijuu Mike, Mijuu Bike, Nehibormike, YandereMIke, TattleTaleMike, BendyMike, and of course Highlighter" I finish as everyone laughs.

"So your fans of all fo us?" Bijuu said while laughing.

"Yeah, I've been watching you all since 3 years ago!" I say proudly.

"That's amazing!" A guy with brown hair a Yorkshire accent said, or as I knew him Seapeekay.

"Well, guys lets get out tickets the now!" Scott said.

"Wait can I get a picture of you all!" I asked.

"Of course!" They all say in unison.

We took the picture then headed to grab our tickets as I smile at my new favorite picture.