Chapter 1

Autumn. Thats the name. My parents (mainly my Dad because his birthday's in October) named me after their favorite season and for all these years I've wondered why I haven't had a normal name like KeiAra, Crystal or Annie-- no, scratch that its too white. But I actually don't mind the compliments that I get because of its uniqueness. I never really recieve compliments but when I do I flash my wide smile, laugh and say "You didn't mean that."

And they really don't mean it...

Its because my parents are Nicki Minaj and Aubrey Graham.

Yep, I said it. Im the offspring of Onika Tanya Maraj and Aubrey Drake Graham. People wanna get to me because they think they can get some type of gossip about them outta me. But nope, Im not falling in that trap. Showering me with compliments and gushng over my soft, brown, curly hair and chocolate brown chinky eyes (thanks to Mommy) just to get the scoop on our lives. Nah, Im not having that.

I know everything sounds peachy and shit but its really not because my parents are divorcing and I believe its because of December and I. Yes 17 and 18 year-old us. I have a brother, December (Mommy obviously named him) who's 18 and is already out of the house and in college. UCLA that is..I miss him soo much not only because he knew what to say and when to say it but because he was, the light of my life. He was kinda the man of the house when dad wasn't around. When I'd always hear my mom and dad fighting at night December was the one who climbed three flights of stairs (we live in a mansion in Cali) to say to me "Don't let them affect you. Mom and dad want the best for you and they don't mean to express that in this way." He should be home soon for Summer Break since it's June. Woop woop! No more having to deal with annoying people and drama at school. I have a small group of friends that I trust though, because I gotta keep my circle tight. I've known my best friends Tiara and Abriana for my whole life. Their moms and my mom have known each other before we were in the womb. The three of them met when mom came to NY from Trinidad. Tiara, Abriana, and I are basically sisters. Its like their parents have adopted me as their own (and vice versa) since the day I was born. Jayden, Casimere (Kazz-a-meer), and Amirah are my R.O.Ds. The four of us met in 6th grade and ever since then we clicked like a mouse trap and a rat's tail. *smiles at the memory* The three of us attend Cali State H.S. and see each other everyday while Tiara lives an hour away and Abriana an hour and a half. Distance doesnt mean anything to us. We talk 3-way on the phone all day, everyday.

My bro and I are spitting images except he has thicker eyebrows like dad. His eyes are hazel with the exception of turning chocolate brown during Winter. I always found it weird how this all works. Mommy and I have choco brown eyes while December is named after her birthday month. His eye color changes from hazel to brown on her birthday; the 8th. You can tell he gets the girls because of his chinky eyes (Mom's Trini genes run deeeep) and his skin just a shade darker than daddy's.

Thats the thing though...we both have skin tones a shade darker than our dad's while our mom is caramel-colored. It suits her beautiful aura though. I forgot to mention that Ms. Onika Maraj is everything to me. Everything. And so is my dad, but not as much.

As you can see this is the first chapter! What you all think of it? Let me know in the comment box below.

Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.