24

I giggled. This is going to be so fun.

What's going to be fun?

I'm going to go to the aquarium...and I know for a fact that the Team is going to be there.

Like they literally sent me a message asking if I wanted to go.

I told them that I had something to do.

Which is me messing with them.

"What are you so happy about?" Bruce questioned, looking up from his plate.

"I'm planning my revenge."

"Do I dare ask why?"

"It's better if you don't. But uh...if you happen to have any stink bombs...can I have some?"

"Hey, I'm gonna head over to the aquarium. I'm supposed to meet the rest of the Team there." Dick stood up and slipped a pair of sunglasses on.

"Have fun." I didn't even look at him.

Cause if I did he'd probably figure something was up.

My cousin walked out of the room.

And then I stood up. "I'm gonna go get changed and head out. I'll go out the window. So you can say you didn't know anything."

I walked to my room, leaving a flabbergasted Bruce behind.

At least I think flabbergasted describes it.

I don't really care.

Once in my room I changed into you know clothes.

I'm not gonna go to the aquarium in freaking pajamas.

But anyway...it was just a short moment before I was gone from my room and inside the aquarium.

I'm not paying just to mess with them.

Not like I can't just go out into the ocean to sea these animals.

Hello my Lady!

Lady Perseus!

Will you sign my fin?!

I chuckled lightly and dismissed them with a wave of my hand.

"Easy guys. I'm just here to pull some pranks. Please don't blow my cover."

I whispered that of course. I don't need to end up explaining that do I?

I sat on one of the benches, watching people walk by.

This place isn't really that crowded. But it's still only eight thirty. More people will probably show up after they get off work, weekdays are fun.

And then my targets approached.

Megan was staring at the colorful fish that swam past in awe.

"They're so cool."

"They're fish. They're cold-blooded." Wally said.

Artemis sighed and smacked him. "You know that isn't what she meant."

"Maybe she meant it both ways!"

"Why on Earth would she-"

"Enough. We are here to enjoy the day. Not to argue." Kaldur broke up the two of them up.

"Are we just going to stick together or are we going to split up?" Dick questioned.

"I believe we should each see what we want. Meet back here at twelve so we can go get lunch."