Chapter 1

"Look!! The nerd arrived!!"

"Oh hey, your laces are loose. Maybe you should tie them before you fall again."

" Hahahahaha"

Not looking at them and ignoring those comment I speed walked to my locker.
Just before I could open it I got turned around and pushed against the wall, making me groan.

"Hey girly."

"Jungkook? The fuck do you want?" I sighed out.

"Aw~ Why so mad? Are you on your period?"

Jeon Jungkook
• Your bully
• 17 years
• Has one brother
• Popular in school and on Twitter
• You have this little crush on him

"No! The fuck dude?? Get away from me!" I said but he only got closer.

"Why? Am I that disgusting?" He says as he caressed my cheek.

"Yes!! You are!! Get the fuck away!"

Just as I was about to smack his hand away, someone turned him from his shoulders and punched him in his face.

"The fuck dude??"

Before we could see his face he already turned around the corner and dissappears.

Jungkook turns around to look at his 'friends' and shouts "What are you waiting for? Get him! I'm going to punch that asshole in the face!!"

Just as he said that everyone began to run to this dude's direction, giving me the chance to escape.

So I ran to my classroom and made it just on time.

I sat down and suddenly felt my pants vibrating.

Mom:

Hey sweetie!

We're coming after 2 months!

Our boss asked some more stuff, so we have

to stay longer than I thought.

I hope you're doing well!

Grace

Alright mom

I will wait

And yes, I am doing well

Also, mom I have to say something

Mom:

Sorry sweetie but I must go now

Love you! Bye!

Grace

Bye

Love you too

Always the same. My parents are always thinking of work. It's frustrating.

And they're not going to be here on my birthday, again.

The teacher came, and the lesson began.

~skip to after school~

I went to my locker and grabbed my school suplies and jacket. I quickly walked out of school before Jungkook could see me.

I was about to walk to the gates but saw Jungkook playing on his phone so I decided to go from the back of our school and walked to the gate. I started climbing and sprung to the other side.

I landed on the ground and started walking to home. It is now 4:00 pm. I have to stay home alone again as usual.

I decided to buy a little cake since it's my birthday, so I went to a cafe.

And who do you think I saw there?